Swamp-fag is a winy little bitch.

Ray_Pissed

THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
Banned
What sort of a fag complains to admin and gets an account banned cas they are being picked on. Do we allow little butthurt bitches here? WTF has BF come too? HOMOS!!!

OP
OP

Ray_Pissed

THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
Banned
And doesn't have anything to say cas he (Not she) knows they are on the wrong site and broke the number one rule. No narking. HOMO HOMO HOMO!!! Come on fag, I can see you online narkey nark nark..

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And doesn't have anything to say cas he (Not she) knows they are on the wrong site and broke the number one rule. No narking. HOMO HOMO HOMO!!! Come on fag, I can see you online narkey nark nark..
Lol grow the fuck up you cunting chink. You don’t know if your Cunt or a dick, kids pull that shit on teenage sites you backward cunt, you and X make a good couple. Two faggot retards together lol.a fat chink and a mud shark, you two should have a baby, it could play with the monkey lmfao.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Lol grow the fuck up you cunting chink. You don’t know if your Cunt or a dick, kids pull that shit on teenage sites you backward cunt, you and X make a good couple. Two faggot retards together lol.a fat chink and a mud shark, you two should have a baby, it could play with the monkey lmfao.

ha ha you old decrepit whiner :LOL3: how's yer fat doggO LOL steal some low cal food for the fucker you geriatric old twat :LOL3:

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
What sort of a fag complains to admin and gets an account banned cas they are being picked on. Do we allow little butthurt bitches here? WTF has BF come too? HOMOS!!!
Assuming that you are serious, we must allow "little butthurt bitches" on the forum because you're here, aren't you? You started this thread to whine about another member whining to staff. For all we know you may have done your fair share of whining to staff but non-staff members can't confirm it.

Last edited:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
It's just trying to keep integrity to the brand..

It's not uncommon for others to muddy a name , I can relate as this isn't my original handle due to others destroying the persona I workd to embellish..

It's a slippery slope when socks dismantle an alt and is detrimental to disolve the integredity of contributing member especially when its towards forum contributors not interested in the troll..

Rest In Piece @Swamp_Duck

Good riddance to that..

:nowhiteknightl: