Ok what happened to Swamp Duck/Jak?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
X is still salty because she branded him the forum idiot Lulz.

Oh yes ... that must be it
NOT that she openly bragged about being a degenerate thief ... fuck buddy I know you're a bouncer but does the idiot in you really have to show ?? fuck, BOUNCER you say ?? yeah NO SHIT ! :LOL3:

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

NOT that she openly bragged about being a degenerate thief ... fuck buddy I know you're a bouncer but does the idiot in you really have to show ?? fuck, BOUNCER you say ?? yeah NO SHIT ! :LOL3:

Hey dummy, you realise that she may have been trolling your gullible ass?

I don't know whether you've noticed, but people aren't exactly always completely honest on here....

Succubus would definitely know what I mean LOL.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Hey dummy, you realise that she may have been trolling your gullible ass?

I don't know whether you've noticed, but people aren't exactly always completely honest on here....

Succubus would definitely know what I mean LOL.

LMFAO

What a load of shit
fucking liberal faggOt always making excuses //// prolly fist kids too

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I dont smoke 2 packs a day Dinky Dianna. Who’s next?

Good for you and thinking how much booze do you run threw your liver - - - - - -
PS - Who is this DD that you keep bringing up?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You will always be Dinky Dianna the hermaphrodite in my reality.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Imma be good considering where we are
goodsamaritanbrochure.jpg

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I miss her and truly hope she is happy and healthy. I enjoyed the fuck out of her at the Y forums for many years. She gave me a lot of laughter. When she left there because of some of their practices.. the forum pretty much folded.. There were about 8 of us that posted there, but she def was a favorite of mine. I'm curious if anyone has heard anything yet?.. Shampain would know, I'm sure, but he's not around either :(

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I miss her and truly hope she is happy and healthy. I enjoyed the fuck out of her at the Y forums for many years. She gave me a lot of laughter. When she left there because of some of their practices.. the forum pretty much folded.. There were about 8 of us that posted there, but she def was a favorite of mine. I'm curious if anyone has heard anything yet?.. Shampain would know, I'm sure, but he's not around either :(

I'm genuinely a bit worried about her, because I know that she is in the 50/60 age range and had the Covid vaxx shots.

I just hope she hasn't had a bad reaction to it.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's what I worry about//// that something happened to her. When she left the Y she let everyone know that she was leaving. She did not do that here, which is worrisome :( I may sign on the Y and PM Shampain even though he hasn't signed on in a while.. At least my message will be there when he does .

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I haven't seen her around in at least 3 months, which is odd for someone who used to post regularly.

I know ppl often disappear for long periods of time online, but something tells me that there's more to this than just taking a break.... hopefully I'm mistaken.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Pfft, Swamp is in jail with Irish Kam, now that jails are integrated, and has him bent over for a good pegging on the daily.

Im sure they are both having fun lol.

I miss both of 'em.

Kam be out soon, but I honestly dont know where Swamp is.