Ok what happened to Swamp Duck/Jak?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It’s basic common sense. Attack someone’s family and expect it back tenfold.
You have a dig, she haves a dig, then invariably it leads to something personal that will have a sting to it. I’ve known her for absolute years and on different forums...she’s cool.

she started attacking my family. If she can’t handle it, don’t start it. Her sick ass was posting pics of dead babies and saying they were mine. If anything, I went easy on her.
Yeah, but that’s all done and dusted now. No use in continually bringing up the past. No doubt it was in retaliation for something you said that stung. It all starts out as a subtle dig and progressively gets worse, particularly after a few drinks. You’re both good sorts...I hope we can all move on from all this.
Kissy?:KMA:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lily needs to leave kids out of her loathsome replies as well

That's exactly why I blocked her and Murd.

Murd flipping out and coming on a forum to blast about a real life thing I told her about my daughter and twisting it to weaponize into accusing me of "PLEASE ASS BOX ME!" pics or "allowing" men to send dick pics to my daughter is really the most disgusting and vile thing I've seen, period. Even if it wasnt me I would find that disgusting.

I could have done similar back, but I'm not a hateful garbage person and that's a toxic mess I dont even want to look at.

If they want to make nasty comments about my family they can do it, but I'm not reading it or responding to it. They are just spiteful pieces of shit.

I know a few people think that I'll eventually make up with Murdock but there is absolutely no fucking way that will ever happen. Dragging private things I told her about my family to forums to use like that is not something I'm ever going to get past. A person who stoops that low over a political disagreement is absolutely not someone I'm not willing to communicate with ever again. That's just not going to change.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
X is still salty because she branded him the forum idiot Lulz.

Oh yes ... that must be it
NOT that she openly bragged about being a degenerate thief ... fuck buddy I know you're a bouncer but does the idiot in you really have to show ?? fuck, BOUNCER you say ?? yeah NO SHIT ! :LOL3:

Hey dummy, you realise that she may have been trolling your gullible ass?

I don't know whether you've noticed, but people aren't exactly always completely honest on here....

Succubus would definitely know what I mean LOL.

LMFAO

What a load of shit
fucking liberal faggOt always making excuses //// prolly fist kids too

You're calling Aryana liberal? Now I know this is Backasswards World in here.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I agree.. but when you come here for a little fun and have someone on your ass every day with the sole intent of making your life miserable.. It gets old real quick !

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree.. but when you come here for a little fun and have someone on your ass every day with the sole intent of making your life miserable.. It gets old real quick !

But: this is not your life, is it, Raven?

At least I hope not.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Absolutely not... It's a place I enjoy :) I meant life here (this site) miserable.. I almost corrected that :)

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Dragging private things I told her about my family to forums...

But something stops being private when you let someone else in on it, doesn't it, Dovey?

You don't want the spotlight, you stay in the shadows.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dragging private things I told her about my family to forums...

But something stops being private when you let someone else in on it, doesn't it, Dovey?

You don't want the spotlight, you stay in the shadows.

Yeah sometimes it's easy to forget how unreasonable and hateful people can decide to be.

It never even crosses my mind to do that even to people I barely know, let alone ones I've had a decade long real life "friendship" with.

But I do love the lectures that essentially mean "well if you weren't dumb enough to trust a person in the first place, it wouldnt have happened so really it's on you for thinking that person was decent and worthy of trust"

Lesson learned Blurt!! The second I know someone leans left, I know that person is rotten, petty and not to be trusted. Because interestingly that's what the ones who treat people like that have in common.

Everyone else I've gotten to know offline has never done that and never would. Nor would I. I havent even drug her family business on here in retaliation.

You guys should all just stick together so you can enjoy your shallow relationships. I'm not going to take responsibility for someone else's decisions. Arguing that petty vengeful people are not responsible for thier own choices because others should EXPECT shit bag behaviour doesn't fly with me.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah sometimes it's easy to forget how unreasonable and hateful people can decide to be.

It never even crosses my mind to do that even to people I barely know, let alone ones I've had a decade long real life "friendship" with.

But I do love the lectures that essentially mean "well if you weren't dumb enough to trust a person in the first place, it wouldnt have happened so really it's on you for thinking that person was decent and worthy of trust"

Lesson learned Blurt!! The second I know someone leans left, I know that person is rotten, petty and not to be trusted. Because interestingly that's what the ones who treat people like that have in common.

Everyone else I've gotten to know offline has never done that and never would. Nor would I. I havent even drug her family business on here in retaliation.

You guys should all just stick together so you can enjoy your shallow relationships. I'm not going to take responsibility for someone else's decisions. Arguing that petty vengeful people are not responsible for thier own choices because others should EXPECT shit bag behaviour doesn't fly with me.

:Alarming: Guinness World Record Winner for Lengthiest "No yOu!" :Alarming:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

:Alarming: Guinness World Record Winner for Lengthiest "No yOu!" :Alarming:
Tranny...this thread is for a mate of ours. Not the length of your anus flaps!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Blurt's very proud of his anus and regards it as one of his best features.

My anus is hidden.

You probably should consider yours your best feature, seeing as it's located between your nostrils and your chin.

@Flynn And now we know a) why there are no teeth in that hole, and b) why everything that comes out of it is shit.

Still his best feature, though, considering the rest of the package.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He thinks his farts don't smell of jizz.
Lol...he gets so excited when his fairy crew prop him up and make him feel like a Queen. I realise he’s tame and all, but ffs this is Bastard Factory, not some sitcom show where we all pretend to be tolerant!

will you two now rub dicks to commemorate your mutual feelings towards this user

fucking gimplords

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LMAO
says the follicular challenged dude ha ha your hairs are like lemmings, following one another to their demise

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He thinks his farts don't smell of jizz.
Lol...he gets so excited when his fairy crew prop him up and make him feel like a Queen. I realise he’s tame and all, but ffs this is Bastard Factory, not some sitcom show where we all pretend to be tolerant!

will you two now rub dicks to commemorate your mutual feelings towards this user

fucking gimplords
Ello Mr Magenta pants...how’s your week been pedalling?