Ok what happened to Swamp Duck/Jak?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Weird. She said she was leaving, and was gone. I liked her humor

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
SHE DID? I must of missed that.. but I was gone for a while too.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I did. How would you know dif?
cuz i know u, ur a lefty and she was righty

I'm not a righty, but I enjoyed her posts and I've missed her ever since she bailed.
i didnt know u were here back then, but yea... she liked posting in general rather than the 24/7 political strife that goes in circles

I only had a few weeks to get acquainted with her but it seemed like we had a good connection.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I'm not a righty, but I enjoyed her posts and I've missed her ever since she bailed.
i didnt know u were here back then, but yea... she liked posting in general rather than the 24/7 political strife that goes in circles

I only had a few weeks to get acquainted with her but it seemed like we had a good connection.

Get out of my thread Peaches you snake!

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

She used to be on a lot in the morning posting in the games section etc.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The last I heard from Jak, was her openly joking that she was going to steal some stuff after one of the leftards were belittling her for admitting to petty thief in the past. I only mention this because she was open about it or maybe having a yarn. A small stint in jail could be a reason? But I’d rather that be the case over a serious health issue of sorts or worse.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

yup, she liked posting funny memes, gifs, animal pics, the Q&A thread, etc

i still bump her threads

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
She was on shaky ground here she bailed once over a pic that was in poor taste I pleaded she come back and did only to have beef with countess.. I too miss he posting style

I ignored her until she started posting dead babies and attacking my family. I don’t know about you guys but when you start getting personal like attacking kids, all gloves come off. That’s exactly what happened.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
All gloves come off?

How many gloves are we talking here, Flea? Got some extras?

Winter is coming.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I hope she comes back too. Maybe next time she’ll leave kids / families out her miserable rants.

Reactions: X

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
It’s basic common sense. Attack someone’s family and expect it back tenfold.
You have a dig, she haves a dig, then invariably it leads to something personal that will have a sting to it. I’ve known her for absolute years and on different forums...she’s cool.

she started attacking my family. If she can’t handle it, don’t start it. Her sick ass was posting pics of dead babies and saying they were mine. If anything, I went easy on her.