Ok what happened to Swamp Duck/Jak?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Nobody seems to know and she's been MIA for months now.

What's concerning is how she was on board with the pro vaxx thing and had multiple jabs, so I hope she hasn't fallen ill from the injections....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Probably got killed by the shots... here's hoping that elderly moron Seaboobs is next.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
swamp... raven... ice... succubus

all got tired of watching these whinny little liberals running amuk all over the place

it's the same shit that killed SG. It's ok to drone on for YEARS on every thread imaginable about Orange man bad but when they receive return fire designed the expose their hypocrisy "Ie admin sucks cock" they cry piss and moan about repetitive redundancy and most centrists and conservative leaning folks just started getting weary of it

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
We lost a bunch intergrating the flame boards with our troll or whatever its called board.. I miss Swampy but its just how things go things evolve to a general flow.. it is what it is...

Biggest hit ..IMO Is losing our image hosts and our members standings over butthurt

Mixed with the publics general safe space mentality can be difficult

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
all got tired of watching these whinny little liberals running amuk all over the place

it's the same shit that killed SG.
You're not one to talk about repetitive redundancy and people getting weary of it.
perhaps you missed the part where I said it was by design?

And perhaps you are too thick to understand that other people's posts are repetitive by design as well, and yet somehow far less tedious than your posts.

I thought you killed SG with your ban hammer, your repetitive posts, and your "I couldn't give a fuck" attitude.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

it's the same shit that killed SG.
You're not one to talk about repetitive redundancy and people getting weary of it.
perhaps you missed the part where I said it was by design?

And perhaps you are too thick to understand that other people's posts are repetitive by design as well, and yet somehow far less tedious than your posts.

I thought you killed SG with your ban hammer, your repetitive posts, and your "I couldn't give a fuck" attitude.

The orange man bad shit started way before the admin sucks cock stuff, witch

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nobody seems to know and she's been MIA for months now.

What's concerning is how she was on board with the pro vaxx thing and had multiple jabs, so I hope she hasn't fallen ill from the injections....

....COVID?

Or else became homeless due to the economic downturn caused by the pandemic?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
X, it's lucky that I know you're a frail old fuck. because usually I'd punch any guy out who said that about her.

OH FUCK !!
just realized I should actually be trembling an shit what with you a fucking gimpy BOUNCER !! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
You are fucked now - - - - - - -