Ok what happened to Swamp Duck/Jak?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
It's a pumpkin, not a person ffs.
I don't wanna see yer junk for that matter, but I don't mope around all over the forum crying about it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I don't wanna see yer junk for that matter, but I don't mope around all over the forum crying about it.
Oi fuckhead...I know it’s a fucking pumpkin you fucking carrot! And I assure you I’m not crying about making a mockery of you fucking nerdy liberal pissants gracing our presence here at Bastard Factory. Go fuck off back to your Cindy forum biatch!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You think that you can come to this forum, have free reign in a thread dedicated to @Swamp-Duck, a friend of mine, then fuck off back to your pissy little forum that you moderate>without copping some flak. You have another coming fuckhead. How’s my registration approval coming along dipshit?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I think @Levon 's avi is funny af. When I see it, I ALWAYS laugh lololol..
Yeah but @Levon is a complete fuckwit. If it the avi was used by the regs that would be a different story. The cunt is here getting ideas for his own site in which he moderates. Did you ever consider that he might be one of the people that get your image hosts to wipe out your work? @RAVEN ...I love your style, your humour, your tenacity...but these people aren’t here to have fun. Think about it. A moderator at an opposing forum...and there are quite a few others. They get a kick thinking that they have one over us. They’re not your friends Raven, we are!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah but @Levon is a complete fuckwit. If it the avi was used by the regs that would be a different story. The cunt is here getting ideas for his own site in which he moderates. Did you ever consider that he might be one of the people that get your image hosts to wipe out your work? @RAVEN ...I love your style, your humour, your tenacity...but these people aren’t here to have fun. Think about it. A moderator at an opposing forum...and there are quite a few others. They get a kick thinking that they have one over us. They’re not your friends Raven, we are!

You have posted multiple times about Levon moderating his own forum. Is Cindybin now his?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
HUH? Ffs... I have no history with people here.. I don't know what other sites they mod or belong to. I like who I like.. sorry if that bothers you :(

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
HUH? Ffs... I have no history with people here.. I don't know what other sites they mod or belong to. I like who I like.. sorry if that bothers you :(
It doesn’t bother me. Just know that that same person that you’re liking has his own forum and is trying to disrupt flow. It surprises me that you’d actually vent at me in this way...this is a first!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
HAHAHA... I'm not venting :) You'll know it if I vent ;):EvilOne: lol.. I'm not going to marry the guy.. Just thought his avi was funny.. He's never treated me badly, so I'm not going to dislike a person based on everyone else's opinion. You like people that I can't stand, but I don't hold it against you :)

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
HAHAHA... I'm not venting :) You'll know it if I vent ;):EvilOne: lol.. I'm not going to marry the guy.. Just thought his avi was funny.. He's never treated me badly, so I'm not going to dislike a person based on everyone else's opinion. You like people that I can't stand, but I don't hold it against you :)

Thank you for your accurate post. Diversity seems to be a problem here. Why is it necessary line on one side or another?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I guess so. The guy’s an imposter on our site. There are many imposters here. I only recently joined several forums to realise that dismal fact.
Put it this way Raven...today I surfed a secret spot and had people filming me so that they could post photos on their blogs and what have you. These people that you praise are insignificant fools. They’ve achieved fuck all in life. Are these the types of people that you look up to or despise? Realise who your friends are. And as a friend, don’t prime the enemy.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I SAID I LIKED HIS AVI, FFS!!!! Stop giving me shit.. I'm not up for it today.. mmmkay? :)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOLOL.. I wouldn't have him any other way :) lol.. He's a character for sure and one of my favorite posters :)

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Just know that that same person that you’re liking has his own forum and is trying to disrupt flow.

stayfree-maxi-pad.jpg

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the sauce in 'Stralia must be potent as fuck Lol.

Break's not exactly a virgin drinker, how the fuck does he manage to get so off his face all the time??

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the sauce in 'Stralia must be potent as fuck Lol.

Break's not exactly a virgin drinker, how the fuck does he manage to get so off his face all the time??
its the drambui, an evil 'spirit' - i wont have it at my house