Is Swamp-Duck In Jail Or Something?

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Good thin skinned picture poster.

Day before he left.. a member here name Ray Pissed cloned SwampDucks name.. started posting. SD blamed me... asked me if 'I was looking for trouble' lol.. I said something back and 'POOF'... gone. That easy.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

Day before he left.. a member here name Ray Pissed cloned SwampDucks name.. started posting. SD blamed me... asked me if 'I was looking for trouble' lol.. I said something back and 'POOF'... gone. That easy.
Another tough guy then? Threatening the boss. lol

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
ZYiUkeK.jpg

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Another tough guy then? Threatening the boss. lol

Nope. Didn't threaten... just blamed me, got prideful and logged out.

Not the first time...

People are weird.
@Swamp-Duck

X

xXx
Site Supporter

she's a fooking idiot, been that way fer years on top of years ... racsist as fuck too

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
she's a fooking idiot, been that way fer years on top of years ... racsist as fuck too
Nothing wrong with any of that, just being honest. Aren't we all a bunch of fucking idiots?

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Look in the mirror. See that idiot bastard? Yep, that's you. lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

People get butthurt over the smallest things. But boy, do they like dogpiling when it's someone else's turn.

Not that SD necessarily did any of that, but just noticing in general how worked up people get over minutiae.