Keep letting the animals in, liberals

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ComfortableRespectfulAngwantibo-small.gif
I see you're going back into your anti-white muzzy lovin rage fits again because ice hurt you... Don't hold on to anger, it dilutes your limited capacity to tink traight... Peace brother

LMAO
Poofer really gave it to you last night huh ??

surprised you can walk today

anyhoo, have a good time internetting big guy

I have to say, Shampain won last night.... by a landslide.

okay ... thanks, my card of appreciation is in the mail
lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Do me a favor ICE

The music would be more effective if it were say from THIS FUCKING EON ffs LOLOL

You gonna burn me with Roger fucking Whittaker next LMAO

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Do me a favor ICE

The music would be more effective if it were say from THIS FUCKING EON ffs LOLOL

Do me a favor ICE

No but I could mail you a crying towel

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm gonna work out a way to post what people like piss are gonna say before they post it just to show how incredibly dumber I feel participating... "See! I said it 2 mins before you did"... Man fuck my life

• Interesting
Reactions: X
OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
The US has enough violent beasts in its midst already, why allow more of them in?

I mean, what kind of civilized person shoots a restaurant because he had to wait for his food?

Say what you want, no matter how much money of appeasing you throw at them, their act won't change

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The US has enough violent beasts in its midst already, why allow more of them in?

I mean, what kind of civilized person shoots a restaurant because he had to wait for his food?

Say what you want, no matter how much money of appeasing you throw at them, their act won't change

I'd like to hang that nigger bitch in a pine tree. During Christmas. In my living room.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I'd like to hang that nigger bitch in a pine tree. During Christmas. In my living room.
Dats cruel!