Keep letting the animals in, liberals

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
And watch this kind of thing happening more and more often. Horror shows like this one thrive in places where liberalism is rampant.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

DYQm6Zs.jpg

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree, when I am elected President, I will ban travel by Brazillions. I will to.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree, when I am elected President, I will ban travel by Brazillions. I will to.

ROFLMAO funny that you mentioned that. Biden's words and actions have been sounding like a welcome mat to many Brazoolians.

Expect a HUUUUUUGE influx of my people there. Especially the criminal ones.

Since the early 90's there haven't been so many planning to move there as today.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
And to think that this waste of space, oxygen will now become another drain on the taxpayer's money, instead of being quickly tortured and put down.

Don't you live in Brahoo ?? where the national pastime is murder ??

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
And to think that this waste of space, oxygen will now become another drain on the taxpayer's money, instead of being quickly tortured and put down.

Don't you live in Brahoo ?? where the national pastime is murder ??

With more than half of the population being black or mestizo, with a huge penchant for garbage like liberalism and communism, Brazil couldn't be different.

But don't fret, America is quickly becoming a niggertopia like we already are.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Brazoo LOL that name still cracks me up...

It sounds dangerous as hell though. Most of the latest gore videos around seem to be filmed in some Brazilian favela shanty town.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I recall hearing a story about the death of a Brazilian soccer player, I doubt know if it is true or apocryphal, but supposedly a player was trying to help clear a ball by kicking it to the goalie so the goalie could clear it... Only he ended up kicking an own goal. Supposedly fans were do angry they lynched him.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I recall hearing a story about the death of a Brazilian soccer player, I doubt know if it is true or apocryphal, but supposedly a player was trying to help clear a ball by kicking it to the goalie so the goalie could clear it... Only he ended up kicking an own goal. Supposedly fans were do angry they lynched him.
Brazoolians are cray cray about their soccer. I think they beheaded a ref once too.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
This is exactly what I'm talking about. Same insanity as in Brazoo. The word of order is free the criminals.

The left wants chaos, death and destruction. They want as much mayhem as possible and when everything is burning, they'll step in as some sort of savior and convince us we should let them rule unimpeded.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
There's no fucking reason whatsoever to allow an animal who killed his own mother to roam the streets\

38 years old?! That kind of deranged psycho should stay the rest of his life behind bars

Let him walk when he's almost dead and can't hurt anyone else

Liberals are basic exchanging the lives of innocents and for what? Allowing criminals to go free?

Where's the fucking logic in that?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I see you're going back into your anti-white muzzy lovin rage fits again because ice hurt you... Don't hold on to anger, it dilutes your limited capacity to tink traight... Peace brother

LMAO
Poofer really gave it to you last night huh ??

surprised you can walk today

anyhoo, have a good time internetting big guy

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Still in a bad mood I see.

I don't blame you, if I were you I'd be in a bad mood too.

Sucks to be you man.

How could it suck buddy ?

I have wayyyyYYYyyyyy more years ahead of me .... LOL

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I see you're going back into your anti-white muzzy lovin rage fits again because ice hurt you... Don't hold on to anger, it dilutes your limited capacity to tink traight... Peace brother

LMAO

You copy everything I do and say ffs... Go reply like I know how and what you'll say Alladin

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Still in a bad mood I see.

I don't blame you, if I were you I'd be in a bad mood too.

Sucks to be you man.

How could it suck buddy ?

I have wayyyyYYYyyyyy more years ahead of me .... LOL

And I've been there done that and got the fucking t-shirt.

To be honest you are 50 years old and I don't think you will reach retirement age.

But here's a song to cheer you up. :)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

LMAO

I have to say, Shampain won last night.... by a landslide.