It's very important to keep US prisons full

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Because prisoners help (by force) with the food chain in the US. Good on them.

The goods these prisoners produce wind up in the supply chains of a dizzying array of products found in most American kitchens, from Frosted Flakes cereal and Ball Park hot dogs to Gold Medal flour, Coca-Cola and Riceland rice. They are on the shelves of virtually every supermarket in the country, including Kroger, Target, Aldi and Whole Foods. And some goods are exported, including to countries that have had products blocked from entering the U.S. for using forced or prison labor.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Without facts or figures, but rather just my highly developed spidey sense, I proclaim the US the most corrupt first world country on the planet.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Because prisoners help (by force) with the food chain in the US. Good on them.

The goods these prisoners produce wind up in the supply chains of a dizzying array of products found in most American kitchens, from Frosted Flakes cereal and Ball Park hot dogs to Gold Medal flour, Coca-Cola and Riceland rice. They are on the shelves of virtually every supermarket in the country, including Kroger, Target, Aldi and Whole Foods. And some goods are exported, including to countries that have had products blocked from entering the U.S. for using forced or prison labor.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The slaves were freed in the US, except in prisons. Accident? I think not.

See 13th amendment.