Your answers on admin's cock sucking itinerary are very important the fine folks at Balenciaga

Does admin the queer really suck at least two unique cocks per day?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Of course

• Absolutely

• No doubt

• Total voters

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Please take a moment to provide your thoughts. Upon confirmation of 6 or more affirmative votes Balanciaga has committed to providing @Admin. and his girlfriend @Blurt a seven night all expenses paid stay at whatever resort they deem most favorable to sodomite rituals and other sex acts of extreme perversion. In addition to our preselected happy couple gift bag

The gift bag for this happy couple will include
----------------------------------------------------

1. 1 18" Godthrilla super dong made from the finest elastic material, fully ribbed and already scented with the smell of a man's intestines.

2. 1 extra large rubber Hellboy arm sleave for that extra "zest" in your fisting experience. (Gerbil sold separately)

3. A heart shaped box of chocolates shaped like tiny penis bites filled with the delicious flavors, of, well, you know what.

4. A suspension harness so that Blurt can do his thing on dear old admin as he lay suspended from the ceiling with his ankles firmly fastened to his earlobes with an ear to ear grin on his face.

5. A pair of matching leather dog masks, low voltage shock collars and speedos with the ass crack cutout and tricolor crotch panties.

So please friends, it being so close to Valentines day let's all vote together in truth and honesty and hopefully send these two love birds off to the vacation of their dreams.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
that pile of shit you just pasted is taller than you ..

ffs man, are you trying to be as boring as dove ? well ??? it sure looks like it mister

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
2 votes?

We don't want to send Aidsmin and Blurt on the getaway of their dreams to a lovers paradise?

C'mon people, lets have some compassion here. Balanceiaga was pretty firm on their requirements