Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1615396984_ubs2j55idi.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
20210405-162015.jpg

My bed earlier while I was doing laundry lol

(I dont want to give a false impression that I actually make my bed like a normie....I just did this today because I knew I was going to leave my bedroom door open and I dont want car furr all over my bamboo sheets!")

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
20210405-162015.jpg

(I dont want to give a false impression that I actually make my bed like a normie....I just did this today because I knew I was going to leave my bedroom door open and I dont want car furr all over my bamboo sheets!")
Four! That’s very cool. I brush mine down daily because the hair would drive me nuts.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
20210405-162015.jpg

Four! That’s very cool. I brush mine down daily because the hair would drive me nuts.

That's just half of my herd lol.

I rescued a few. I'm actually actively trying to find homes for some adults and the kittens....a few were pregnant because my mother couldn't fix her males. So it was a mess when I got here and I've been reigning it in. Mom was well on her way to cat hoarding or something at least borderlining it.

I'm up to my fucking eyeballs in kittens.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
20210405-162015.jpg

That's just half of my herd lol.

I rescued a few. I'm actually actively trying to find homes for some adults and the kittens....a few were pregnant because my mother couldn't fix her males. So it was a mess when I got here lol.
My two were two of a litter of four that were left in a little box on the curb by some idiot. I found homes for two and kept two. Best little critters that ever came across our path. :ThumbsUp1: