Know Any Practical Jokes Nasty Or Otherwise?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a few.

~Take plastic wrap and spread it as tight as you can around the bowl of the toilet leaving no ripples. Put the toilet seat down. The next person who has to go may be in for a wet and wild experience. Whether it's a #1 or #2

~Remove the top sheet off the bed. Starting at the foot of the bed fold the second blanket under towards the pillows up to almost halfway. Put the top blanket back on. When whoever it is going to bed crawls in their feet will only make it about three quarters of the way down the bed. :)

~A very thin layer of Vaseline on the toilet seat is a nasty one.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Moving somebodies things a bit, not obviously so, but perceptively so...I've done it a couple times....done right it can bother the victim, but they might not know why.

I had identical twin friends in high school when one of them rented a house, we moved the couch a few inches closer to the corner, moved the tv back tighter into the other corner etc...

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Moving somebodies things a bit, not obviously so, but perceptively so...I've done it a couple times....done right it can bother the victim, but they might not know why.

I had identical twin friends in high school when one of them rented a house, we moved the couch a few inches closer to the corner, moved the tv back tighter into the other corner etc...
I'd be annoyed if someone did that to my stuff. lol

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I'd be annoyed if someone did that to my stuff. lol
A bunch of us were at The Bar, other twin and I snuck out of the bar for a minute went to the house did the deed and went with him to his house after the bar, he knew something was wrong...but couldn't figure it out(He was the dumb twin after all)

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
A bunch of us were at The Bar, other twin and I snuck out of the bar for a minute went to the house did the deed and went with him to his house after the bar, he knew something was wrong...but couldn't figure it out(He was the dumb twin after all)
Sweet!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Not a prank per se, more revenge...hiding oily fish inside the house in the heater vent in summer, behind a switch plate, or under the house where the vapors will emanate...the stench will soon gag a maggot as they say.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Not a prank per se, more revenge...hiding oily fish inside the house in the heater vent in summer, behind a switch plate, or under the house where the vapors will emanate...the stench will soon gag a maggot as they say.
Oh man, that would be awful. I hate the smell of fish as it is. Your pranks scare me. lol

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
The best ones have to be tailored to the target.

Afraid of spiders?
Have a realistic one fall onto them or have it jump out of something at them.

Similarly realistic snakes can be deployed (hooking it onto their clothing so it seems to be chasing them when they run is recommended).

Do they regularly do a certain thing the same way and/or in the same place? That's prime territory to set up something they won't expect; their guard will be doubly down because of the routine.

One-size-fits-all pranks are least common denominator fare... get creative!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Back in college we had a friend that was terrified of mice. I bought a "realistic" looking fake mouse. I put it on the floor when she wasn't looking...she was on the phone and turned around and saw it. She screamed at the highest shriek I've ever heard in my life.

The rest of us were rolling on the floor laughing. It was that great -- at the time.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The best joke I ever remember was when Caskur got me to rub eucalyptus oil on my dog for a skin irritation and it killed my dog.

I had no idea eucalyptus oil was highly poisonous to dogs.

Live and learn.

Caskur got a real good laugh from that.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
The best joke I ever remember was when Caskur got me to rub eucalyptus oil on my dog for a skin irritation and it killed my dog.

I had no idea eucalyptus oil was highly poisonous to dogs.

Live and learn.

Caskur got a real good laugh from that.
Well, that's a fucking downer of a post. This Caskur needs to be shot and pissed on.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
One of the car lot pranks was when one of the guys from the other lot pulls on your lot with his customer, while that salesman and consumer are walking your lot looking for that mint condition $500.00 Car, you pour warm water on the drivers seat(They'll feel cold water, hello?) Then aim all the dash vents at the driver and turn them all up full blast with the heat on high....and the radio turned up to 11...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, that's a fucking downer of a post. This Caskur needs to be shot and pissed on.

I call bullshit. If someone told me to do something that killed my dog, I'd never speak to them again. They chit-chat like nothing untoward ever happened. Caskur aka Omnipotent.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I remember once on the show Deadliest Catch Sig Hansen welded another captain's cages (like 2 or 3) shut in response to some prank played on him in the past. lol

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
One more from the car lot...most car dealership that has been around a while will have a box or one of those danish cookie tins full of stray keys, the guy that leaves his car keys on his desk may leave to go home one day, when suddenly and very mysteriously his car keys don't work!

"Hey guys, my car keys won't work!" "What gtfo you must be retarded"

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
cf61ec1368ed2c61ddc6e844ab4ae52d225ee683.jpeg