LA County needs to settle with Vanessa Bryant

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
without their fucked up legal intimidation. Asking the court to put Bryant family member's through intensive psychological evaluation to prove they were traumatized by the pictures the dickhead cops and firemen took is cruel.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You think they’re just going to settle? She’s claiming emotional distress, doesn’t she have to prove it?

I think she can prove it. I don't think she needs these long evaluations to prove it. I would be distressed if they were sharing pictures of my dead husband and daughter.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
You think they’re just going to settle? She’s claiming emotional distress, doesn’t she have to prove it?

I think she can prove it. I don't think she needs these long evaluations to prove it. I would be distressed if they were sharing pictures of my dead husband and daughter.

I would too. Nothing will happen cuz of it tho and the county knows this. Check this out, just don’t google the pics. Her head was completely split open

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I would too. Nothing will happen cuz of it tho and the county knows this. Check this out, just don’t google the pics. Her head was completely split open

I think that's why she's suing for emotional distress. It is a different standard. LA County should settle.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I think that's why she's suing for emotional distress. It is a different standard. LA County should settle.

If anything, she needs let the other families get money. She already has enough.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If anything, she needs let the other families get money. She already has enough.

I don't think she's in it for the money. Hitting them in the pocketbook is how huge entities are forced to change their behavior.

This type of thing will happen again and again until it costs them.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Seen those pics on Rotten, never knew who it was.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

They used to troll her parents with them. It was fucked up

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But why? It's mental.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

But why? It's mental.

Trolling.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But why? It's mental.

Trolling.

for mental cases

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Jury awards plaintiffs $31M in lawsuit over Kobe Bryant crash photos​

By Jason Kravarik,
and
, CNN

Updated 8:42 PM ET, Wed August 24, 2022
(Left to right) Natalia Bryant, her mother Vanessa Bryant and close friend Sydney Leroux depart the court house in Los Angeles on August 24.

(Left to right) Natalia Bryant, her mother Vanessa Bryant and close friend Sydney Leroux depart the court house in Los Angeles on August 24.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Jury awards plaintiffs $31M in lawsuit over Kobe Bryant crash photos​

By Jason Kravarik,
and
, CNN

Updated 8:42 PM ET, Wed August 24, 2022

Fuck those cops and firefighters, what a bunch of assholes. LA county deserves this.