Last Stand of the 23 Celts or Beginning of the End for the Heat?

OP
OP
Lotte Skoring

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Unlikely. And I'm a fan saying that. Boston choke is no joke.
Look at what happened to the Bruins. Hey, I hope you're right. I'll get to wear my cap with pride all summer because the Red Sox stink.
Have you ever noticed the astrology of sports Championships and defeats?

OP
OP
Lotte Skoring

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Unlikely. And I'm a fan saying that. Boston choke is no joke.
Look at what happened to the Bruins. Hey, I hope you're right. I'll get to wear my cap with pride all summer because the Red Sox stink.
Well I remember that Holy year. A-Roid to the Yankees. 2004. Yanks up 3 games to none. The curse of A-Roid sucked all the Babeness out of NY and sent it back to Bean Town. I cheered. Fuck that A-Roid PoS.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
Well I remember that Holy year. A-Roid to the Yankees. 2004. Yanks up 3 games to none. The curse of A-Roid sucked all the Babeness out of NY and sent it back to Bean Town. I cheered. Fuck that A-Roid PoS.
After ARoid left the Mariners, his first game back in Seattle the fans threw pennies at him

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The Heat should have been disqualified when they conspired to take out Tatum's ankle in the first.

This was the outcome I think I wanted most to see Miami lose at the NBA Gran Finale.

Congrats to da Heat, they were the gooder team tonight.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lotte Skoring

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mazzula sucks. How do you not have your team motivated for game 7 on your home court and get blown out?
He's got to go.
But at least right wingers got to enjoy their Bud Lite with hemberders and hatdoads. That counts.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Mazzula sucks. How do you not have your team motivated for game 7 on your home court and get blown out?
He's got to go.
But at least right wingers got to enjoy their Bud Lite with hemberders and hatdoads. That counts.
I've noticed one or two of the right wingers this morning look to be showing the symptoms of Bud Light's transformative powers.