Leave your X reviews here

Well, I just never took him for a runaway bride,his face is not as annoying as Julia Roberts though, so I'd probably watch that movie 5/10

I do want to see the sequel where she/x finds a better fella though
 
Well, I just never took him for a runaway bride,his face is not as annoying as Julia Roberts though, so I'd probably watch that movie 5/10

I do want to see the sequel where she/x finds a better fella though
Yeah, elderly delivery boy meets used dlido shop owner? I'd watch that, got a problem? Take it up with my middle finger.
 
I must say I like how x made me look like an idiot, I also like how my PI mining has chased away 2 top posters and since then all I’ve contributed is some $$ so I don’t look like a total loser and I posted I ate a hotdog with my ass
 
When x delivered my hotdog the sausage had ass hair on it and half of it was missing, I hate to think where it is now. Not good service, would not recommend
 
You fcukers! Which one of you left a review on my website saying silver mullets should be illegal?! My stylist, Sebastian says they're making a comeback next year ASHCKTUALLY!!!
 
He is funny at times but I wouldn't ever share anything personal with him. Not at all trustworthy unlike @Weeg who is a good person and friend. He isn't manic depressive like X either. Oh @Weeg os far more politically astute than X. You go to X when everyone else has turned their back on you and need some attention maybe some drugs.
 
He is funny at times but I wouldn't ever share anything personal with him. Not at all trustworthy unlike @Weeg who is a good person and friend. He isn't manic depressive like X either. Oh @Weeg os far more politically astute than X. You go to X when everyone else has turned their back on you and need some attention maybe some drugs.
WEEG stole my kid have you seen them
 
My honest review is x is BF, he epitomizes fun, it oozes from his every pore, leaks from the tip of his dick you’re all very lucky to have been graced with his presence.
 
My honest review is x is BF, he epitomizes fun, it oozes from his every pore, leaks from the tip of his dick you’re all very lucky to have been graced with his presence.
Obviously I wrote that, Roger ebert is my pen name
 
Fuck off you bitch cunt whore, x is mine, don't make me spaz out on you, troll bitch whore skank scuzz arrrrgh £/^&>_%=77÷%&*!!!
Why are there no MODS cleaning up all this shit? @Fredricka the sweet irresistible Bonnie Lass doesn't need this sort of harassment in her life. Holligay is more than enough harassment for her.
 
Fuck off you bitch cunt whore, x is mine, don't make me spaz out on you, troll bitch whore skank scuzz arrrrgh £/^&>_%=77÷%&*!!!
Now now Jack you know he’s mine and mine alone, my hoohoo is in withdrawal for his bamboo as I type this
 
X, I've left a trail of rose petals from here to the bubble. Follow them, I have an evening of romance and filth in store for you