Left of what?

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sheriff is going to need more than a tissue to clean up Scotty's dead links...This is the same forum vandalism that landed Scotty in a mental health break at FT.

5250.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lamo -- all of blanscapes depressing rants that no one but lily listens to have Xs on them again

:LOL3:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What a dysfunctional mental case...spamming useless audios, then having some type of psychotic blackout or maybe just ingesting experimental drugs and deleting the files less than 30 minutes later.

The most pathetic part is Scotty bragging that no one else can do what he does...creating vocaroos and deleting them soon after, and you have the pig cheerleading this blatant buffoonery and form vandalism.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
That's the choice we have, listen or not. Whining about it day in and out is a waste of energy.
I know right? Neither is biting down hard and getting yourself booted foxed on a person either

Maybe you should have that talk with poor little admongo before you turn him loose with a weak kidney all over the forums again

Haw haw

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's the choice we have, listen or not. Whining about it day in and out is a waste of energy.

No, Lily, posting audio then deleting it 30 minutes later day after day is the same as posting pictures in a photo thread then deleting them from the host site a day later...both are deliberate actions to create a bunch of dead links all over the forum...really it's a fuckhead thing to do like bumping a bunch of 5 year old threads...if that's all Scotty can do, and it appears that is all he can do, he should really think about checking into the community retirement home.

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Good on him…I still can’t decipher most of what he’s trying to say. Lol
I am only half Scot but I can't even either. I think the only one in my entire family that could was my late granddad on me father's side and he has been gone 44 YEARS!!!.. or any before him. He was full Scot.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I am only half Scot but I can't even either. I think the only one in my entire family that could was my late granddad on me father's side and he has been gone 44 YEARS!!!.. or any before him. He was full Scot.
I can understand @SHAMPAIN a whole lot easier and he even rolls his rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr’s. The two of them having a vocaroo-off would be an absolute riot! Lol