LET STINKY OUT

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
Look. We're all ass hats at some time or other. All of us. Some of us may practice more...patience, tolerance, whatever..but we're all bastards. Its why we're here. No decent forum will have us...except maybe 4/8 chan..but that's not this forum. I submit that we need assholes. Even Canadian assholes. They're just as tight. We all need dispute, disagreement, WAR, whatever..I submit that stinky, the fucker, should be released from meltdown. We need assholes, folks. How else will we shit on shit? He can always be put back in meltdown. Please post your response here, elites and regulars, so we can let BS know how we feel. Thank you, God Bless America, Britain, France, Germany, Canada, well, God Bless White People...
......was that too much..?

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
I think stinky wanted to be put in meltdown and even tried to be banned permanently but yea what the Hell I'm all for bringing him out if he really wanted to be banned he'd log out completely.

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
I still have no idea why he was condemned to this. If anything, Knife Wielder should be his replacement. Posting the same pics in three different threads - talking tons of one sentence moron posts... shit. This is the first forum I've seen that allows that spamming shit.

Stinky OUT! KW IN!!!!

Bugger off, Pig boy.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
https://bastardfactory.net/threads/adopt-a-n00b.53/

109660316497%2B-%2Bsurprise.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Hellfire, what is your problem with me? I don't give two flying fucks about you.
I'm still trying to figure out why some people dislike you. Bear couldn't give me a valid reason. Are you PMing people shit or something lol
My handle is “rT5000” and I did give a valid reason! Who wants to see bullshit everywhere? Who’s going to join with that horseshit everywhere? Think bud...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I think stinky wanted to be put in meltdown and even tried to be banned permanently but yea what the Hell I'm all for bringing him out if he really wanted to be banned he'd log out completely.
He has my address so he can repeatedly post it to get banned but he’s all about getting attention... He’s weak as fuck!