Adopt -A- n00b

Bastard Factory

Chairmen of the Bored
Administrator

The "Adopt -A- n00b" program is all about the veterans of Bastard Factory adopting new members to train them into being a quality member instead of the continuous trolls in training roaming these boards freely.

Therefore, all new members should be adopted and trained in order to maintain site integrity.

You are qualified to adopt a n00b if:
  • You're 21 or over.
  • You have 300 or more posts per n00b. (3 max)
  • You're an active weekly member.
  • You're not a ragin' jackass.

Sign-ups have now begun!

Mona

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
We are all noobs at this point, aren't we?

Wazzzup

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Yes. i would adopt you anyway, but you are too far away, and I am scared of kangaroos.

Mona

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Yes. i would adopt you anyway, but you are too far away, and I am scared of kangaroos.
Long distance adoption is far less of a commitment... a bit like sponsoring a child in africa, you don't have to wipe their arse, or physically take care of them, but you get to take credit for who they turn out to be. And you're smart to be scared of kangaroos, they're dangerous in a bad mood. (Much like a woman, only with far more strength.)

Wazzzup

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Long distance adoption is far less of a commitment... a bit like sponsoring a child in africa, you don't have to wipe their arse, or physically take care of them, but you get to take credit for who they turn out to be. And you're smart to be scared of kangaroos, they're dangerous in a bad mood. (Much like a woman, only with far more strength.)
Well argued, you've convinced me. Now I just have to make nearly 300 posts. that might take a while.

Mona

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Where do we find our post count to know if we're eligible to adopt, or be adopted?

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
I can't take a noob unless they can keep up with my drinking.

Iggy McLulz

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I remember this from way back. What I can't remember is if I was adopted by someone or if I adopted someone.

rT5000

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards

Iggy McLulz

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I’m available for adoption
If I adopt you will you brush your teeth and go away?
Maybe
There is no way out of here. Trust me.
I can just click off
You'll be back. They always come back..............
ok the 2nd sentence is pure bullshit but still you can't leave already. I'm not done observing the shape of your head just yet.

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
Yeah I didn’t laugh what do I win?

Top Bottom