Adopt -A- n00b

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
HO3uoq2.jpg
mq9c783h.jpg

The "Adopt -A- n00b" program is all about the veterans of Bastard Factory adopting new members to train them into being a quality member instead of the continuous trolls in training roaming these boards freely.

Therefore, all new members should be adopted and trained in order to maintain site integrity.

You are qualified to adopt a n00b if:

• You're 21 or over.
  • You have 300 or more posts per n00b. (3 max)
  • You're an active weekly member.
  • You're not a ragin' jackass.
Sign-ups have now begun!

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We are all noobs at this point, aren't we?
Yes. i would adopt you anyway, but you are too far away, and I am scared of kangaroos.

Long distance adoption is far less of a commitment... a bit like sponsoring a child in africa, you don't have to wipe their arse, or physically take care of them, but you get to take credit for who they turn out to be. And you're smart to be scared of kangaroos, they're dangerous in a bad mood. (Much like a woman, only with far more strength.)

Wazzzup

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We are all noobs at this point, aren't we?
Yes. i would adopt you anyway, but you are too far away, and I am scared of kangaroos.

Long distance adoption is far less of a commitment... a bit like sponsoring a child in africa, you don't have to wipe their arse, or physically take care of them, but you get to take credit for who they turn out to be. And you're smart to be scared of kangaroos, they're dangerous in a bad mood. (Much like a woman, only with far more strength.)
Well argued, you've convinced me. Now I just have to make nearly 300 posts. that might take a while.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Where do we find our post count to know if we're eligible to adopt, or be adopted?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I remember this from way back. What I can't remember is if I was adopted by someone or if I adopted someone.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m available for adoption
9CTrVgt.png

If I adopt you will you brush your teeth and go away?
Maybe
There is no way out of here. Trust me.
I can just click off
You'll be back. They always come back..............
ok the 2nd sentence is pure bullshit but still you can't leave already. I'm not done observing the shape of your head just yet.

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
They were constructed scenes on one of the Faces of Death or one of its many many spin offs. Not all the scenes of FoD where fakes but they were.

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
I’m not sure if they are pulled from a movie or shot for the FoD all together. But I saw them debunked possibly on Snooped or might have been a documentary about the FoD series I watch docus by the thousands.