Adopt -A- n00b

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
They were constructed scenes on one of the Faces of Death or one of its many many spin offs. Not all the scenes of FoD where fakes but they were.

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
I’m not sure if they are pulled from a movie or shot for the FoD all together. But I saw them debunked possibly on Snooped or might have been a documentary about the FoD series I watch docus by the thousands.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
I have 300, where is Sharona?

Bastard Factory

Chairmen of the Bored
Administrator

APPROVED!!

This n00bie is yours Gyroscope!

I believe he wanted a male, so you'll fit in nicely... he has shown an interests in you and an ability to type in coherent, grammatically correct sentences and @ 'THIS TIME' is not known to be dependent, depressed or otherwise mentally unstable.

Bastard Factory

Chairmen of the Bored
Administrator

Multiple New Members (Newbs) find owner/handlers in celebrated Adoption Event!

Bastard Factory Forums, (WBFF/WWTF) -- The monthly "Adopt-A-n00b" day broke records across all internet message boards. The BFAAN Foundation reported a total of 3 n00bs were adopted out this week with all fees waived. According to Adopt-A-n00b spokesman BF, the typical time spent to adopt a new member — including de-worming, castration/circumcision and microchipping is less than 10 minutes.

"The hope is the event spikes hundreds of adoptions throughout Bastard Factory Forums and beyond," BF said.

Source...
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Top Bottom