Adopt -A- n00b

xyzzy

Autodidact
Adoption sounds fun, if you don't mind a noob who lives on port wine and popcorn, listens to German industrial, and hates small talk.

@THROB is looking ..

good luck

Let's hope @THROB doesn't mind my babbling about how life in Washington, DC circa 1985 was so much better than life today.

Also, I have a VERY dark sense of humour.

VERY dark.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Adoption sounds fun, if you don't mind a noob who lives on port wine and popcorn, listens to German industrial, and hates small talk.

@THROB is looking ..

good luck

Let's hope @THROB doesn't mind my babbling about how life in Washington, DC circa 1985 was so much better than life today.

Also, I have a VERY dark sense of humour.

VERY dark.

Lol..Adopt A Noob is really just a last shot for someone to save a new BF member from ASSBOX..

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Well if I classify as a noob then I have restrictions on who adopts me......no Liberals, Dems, Leftists, "Libtards", Biden lovers, George Soros followers, rainbow flag fliers, etc.........oh and definitely not Maxis. I'm pretty much open to anyone else. Hehehehe.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well if I classify as a noob then I have restrictions on who adopts me......no Liberals, Dems, Leftists, "Libtards", Biden lovers, George Soros followers, rainbow flag fliers, etc.........oh and definitely not Maxis. I'm pretty much open to anyone else. Hehehehe.

I cant adopt you, we are already practically kin :Cheers:

Succubus

Site Supporter

Awww ❤ much love brother!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Where's my foster parent?
and mine? I need a handsome hunk :rightON:
I fit that bill...and as an added bonus, we can discuss religion as nobody knows religion that man created like me...

images

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Awww ❤ much love brother!

Big hugs sis lol.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
You're not a ragin' jackass.

What. Is. This? What the fuck is this, Mickey? You poor gentle soul, you should know that I can pull a Freddy Kruger and choke you through your tiny monitor, you thin haired sloppyhole. Watch your fuckin' face bitch...

You're 21 or over.

Pshit.

It all gets rather naughty
When you get backstage
Everybody takes their clothes off
I hope you're under Ahe-aaaage.
~ GWAR

SSS
- Another reason I've quickly dismissed Flea and Casey.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Succubus

Site Supporter

What. Is. This? What the fuck is this, Mickey? You poor gentle soul, you should know that I can pull a Freddy Kruger and choke you through your tiny monitor, you thin haired sloppyhole. Watch your fuckin' face bitch...

You're 21 or over.

Pshit.

When you get backstage
~ GWAR

SSS

Awwwww don't dismiss me! You haven't given me a chance! ;)

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

You're 21 or over.

Pshit.

When you get backstage
~ GWAR

You're 21 or over.

Pshit.

When you get backstage
~ GWAR

SSS

you “dismissed” me cuz I laughed at your poodle.