Adopt -A- n00b

I am here to adopt 6-7 of you tech nerds. Expensive gifts will surely come your way, but we need real estate scouts for online searches and warm leads provided. Kingsley@KingsleyProperties.com ....You'll enjoy working for me..... going to need pictures to qualify you for the position. You see, being on the arm of a rich guy will land you on the best seats on a restaurant or a bar. A poor dude won't have access on those. You may just be stuck on the smoker's area or on the table nearest the restroom. I am wealthy and can afford extravagant gifts. Your chance for a dream vacation would be possible.

How long have you been thinking about Grand Cayman? Paris? Here's you chance! If you have a smokin' hot body, I'll adopt you and this will all be more than just a fantasy.

rT5000

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
@rT5000 as long as they don’t berate me via PMs about racist beliefs bullshit and don’t bitch at me for liking their enemies posts there won’t be an issue and I won’t feel the need to act like a cunt.
Let it all out, you and I know you love me... Don’t mind me... Ma bad...

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
although I can't be bought , I can be hired. Kingsley must have ESP cuz my body IS smoking hot and I have just the right amount of back hair to be a very manly man. I could not be responsible for Richie Richs' behavior as I have a short fuse and have a plethora of knowledge on the fine art of " silencing" and making brash loud mouth ne'er -do-wellers become mute and hard to find. But I do thank you for the faith you seem to have in me. I've done some research and have found Kingsleys' school lunch card discount pass.
this is only a facsimile of my man back :Awesome2:

Top Bottom