Adopt -A- n00b

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm your boss now muhuuhaaahaaahaaaaa! :EvilOne:
I've heard otherwise....
Post a pic of yourself bahahahahaaaa
Why? You need something to jerk off on? I will not provide myself for this....

and stop looking at my avatar! Hands off!
I mean surely if you're as handsome as you claim you'd be all over it... I posted an old pic of me on that other thread, did I not?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I'm your boss now muhuuhaaahaaahaaaaa! :EvilOne:
I've heard otherwise....
Post a pic of yourself bahahahahaaaa
Why? You need something to jerk off on? I will not provide myself for this....

and stop looking at my avatar! Hands off!
I mean surely if you're as handsome as you claim you'd be all over it... I posted an old pic of me on that other thread, did I not?
So?

Q

Banned
How do I close my account?

Are you sure you want to do this?
Not yet

I wish to adopt satan @Bastard Factory
:ThumbsUp2:
are you a handsome hunk?
Sure
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Are you sure? :LOL2:
Another freak. I asked for a handsome hunk
Pipe down noob or you'll be back in the basement :ThumbsUp2:
How do I close my account? You will not be my mentor!
Don't go!

I can be your mentor? Would you like that?
PM me with a few good reasons and I might choose you
You have to allow me to PM you. Can you do so? That can be done in the control panel (click on your name on the top right hand side of the screen, the optins are in "Privacy"). You can also just PM me, so I can reply.

Satan

Factory Bastard

Not yet

are you a handsome hunk?
Sure

Don't go!

You have to allow me to PM you. Can you do so? That can be done in the control panel (click on your name on the top right hand side of the screen, the optins are in "Privacy"). You can also just PM me, so I can reply.
I have changed something in my privacy settings

Q

Banned

Not yet

are you a handsome hunk?
Sure

Don't go!

I have changed something in my privacy settings
That did the trick! :rightON:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
If I adopt a noob, can I have his/her avatar changed, if he/she does not have one lol?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Looks like I need adopting... :Anyone:

hop in ... in the back ..
OIP.uobpD3Ilij7r_EoMw-7qfwHaE8

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Belgium .. not so far .. i guess abt 50 km's in total perhaps 80, located from me ..
wrecked like how?
London is gone... Import the 3rd world, get the 3rd world... Combined with our own native single parent mothers offspring robbing everyone and anyone while playing gangsta, it's not a nice place to be...

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Belgium .. not so far .. i guess abt 50 km's in total perhaps 80, located from me ..
wrecked like how?
London is gone... Import the 3rd world, get the 3rd world... Combined with our own native single parent mothers offspring robbing everyone and anyone while playing gangsta, it's not a nice place to be...
yeah ... i know there's a problem ... uk end 90's was calmer and less hostile or am i wrong?

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
wrecked like how?
yeah ... i know there's a problem ... uk end 90's was calmer and less hostile or am i wrong?
Pre-2000 the UK was an amazing place to live...

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
wrecked like how?
mmmmmh thought so, more unity, more smoking and living along .. something changed i guess, i lost track of old mates there .. so yeah i have no feeling with the uk lately what all happens .. didn't know it was so bad and can i ask what the main reason is? muslims? drugs? violence in streets? right, left?

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
wrecked like how?
mmmmmh thought so, more unity, more smoking and living along .. something changed i guess, i lost track of old mates there .. so yeah i have no feeling with the uk lately what all happens .. didn't know it was so bad and can i ask what the main reason is? muslims? drugs? violence in streets? right, left?
Political correctness/Liberal ideals...

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
wrecked like how?

It's the muslims,they fucked up everything that was good. Starting to do that shit here in Canada too.

Britain First had it right.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
wrecked like how?

It's the muslims,they fucked up everything that was good. Starting to do that shit here in Canada too.

we all have right ... but yeah ... sharia had a lot of influence ... i love to study that kind of stuff .. but so bad? england being raped ? i didn't know ..

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
wrecked like how?

We've always had Muslims here with little hassle... They used to come in via a system that was based on credentials, hence educated... Smart people mind their own busniess...

Since the rise of political correctness we import people based on location... Big mistake... Our media/government/police cover up the rape and beheadings and demonises national pride, which adds fuel to the fire...