Let's start a Gofundme to help Admin move to Afghanistan

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I remember Lotusbud getting all excited and boisterous about the countdown till her leaving for Portugal...and fair enough....a change is as good as a holiday....but you could tell that she was a newb to it....

I've only ever gone to Canada lol. But I've been all over the US.

Never bragged about it though.

Yeah.... I haven't divulged the places I've been either. People only know limited stuff about me and I like it that way.

Imagine blurbing where you've been and have documents for, only to have some butthurt individual with too much time on their hands try to affect your life in some manner.

We know certain things about each other like for instance you lived in Nola but that's part of your story... or that I reside in the Communist Lockdown State of Victoria....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

DD too

You gotta wonder why Jared registered to vote as a woman. Is he going to pull a Bruce/Kaitlyn when he thinks people aren't looking?

Almost an exact gene match to DD

So, DDs secret sibling? Makes sense. It would explain his security cearance and his five passports.

You act like 5 passports is somehow outlandish...

2 sets of grandparents
1 nation of birth
2 freebies from extended work/living
1 place of permanent residence

Pretty sure your hiding out. I won’t rat ya out.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Since the jellyfish queer hates America so much maybe he'd like things better under the Taliban

It's a Grim Reminder that much (most?) of hte World still hasn't embraced much less grasped the idea of Gay Rights or the LGBTQ2+ Rainbow Coalition that many take for granted in North America or the West.

Nor will they likely ever.

The reality is it is still a Minority Mindset Worldwide.

So...sober up, Folks!

World isn't like it is advertised on TV or popular culture, man.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It's a Grim Reminder that much (most?) of hte World still hasn't embraced much less grasped the idea of Gay Rights or the LGBTQ2+ Rainbow Coalition that many take for granted in North America or the West.

And that is a good thing actually because if this country has taught the remainder of the civilized world anything it that if you give these deranged bastards an inch they will invariably demand a mile.

They are not looking for equal rights, they are looking to push an agenda. Just ask a man by the name of Jack Phillips.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
See, the taliban aint all bad! Its GREAT! to hear faggits being butchered!

I been saying these guys are really starting to grow on me and I can totally understand why they don't want the Oregonian homo element infecting their country. They don't want marshmellow divas like admin and cunts like Lotusbackfire running amuk of their beloved homeland.

And who the fuck could blame them

They are a bit fanatical yes, but clearly misunderstood for the most part

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They are not looking for equal rights, they are looking to push an agenda. Just ask a man by the name of Jack Phillips.

Obviously the man is a target and his enemies are just putting him into these situaitons to trap or spite him.

There could even be a compromise.....

such as...He should bake the cake, but then after, he is under no obligation to decorate it.

It'd be a kin to a hardware store refusing to sell wood a homebuilder because they disagreed with his lifestyle choice.

They could sell him the wood, but they are under no obligaiton to advise the buyer on what the finished product will be even if he/she demands this service.

Anyways it seems a trite ridiculous why a baker must decorate a cake for gay people.

Cripes, they should just buy the damn decorations and put them on the cake themselves.

Is that so hard? Insert the hard end of the platic into the cake. Easy peasy

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What is it with leftists who brag or praise "world travelers"? They speak of this as if "world travelers" are better people than everyone else.

They always have these shallow priases of the kind of people they lift up to admire and world traveling is one of those.

People who can spend money like that world traveling could very well be shitty horrid people. There is nothing about that that speaks to character.

Its like bragging about going to poverty stricken 3rd world countries like India and building something. Like....hello? You could have sent the money you spent physically going there and it would have been more helpful and gone farther. It could have paid for builders and workers native to the communities and not only got the well or school built better but added to their economy.

Charity travelers are the worst lol. Like you are literally using the poverty of others to enrich yourself. It's so gross when celebs do shit like this and get praised for it.

World traveling doesnt make anyone an automatic better or wiser person than anyone else. That Paul guy on youtube proves that.

"Global citizen" is another one, LOL cringe.

I'm sure Lotus has used that term in the past, it's basically Commie slang.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Obviously the man is a target and his enemies are just putting him into these situaitons to trap or spite him.

There could even be a compromise.....

such as...He should bake the cake, but then after, he is under no obligation to decorate it.

It'd be a kin to a hardware store refusing to sell wood a homebuilder because they disagreed with his lifestyle choice.

They could sell him the wood, but they are under no obligaiton to advise the buyer on what the finished product will be even if he/she demands this service.

Anyways it seems a trite ridiculous why a baker must decorate a cake for gay people.

Cripes, they should just buy the damn decorations and put them on the cake themselves.

Is that so hard? Insert the hard end of the platic into the cake. Easy peasy

He did offer to sell them cakes that they could take to have decorated elsewhere.

The left is hateful, petty and authoritarian and like I said before.....they dont want anyone to have rights and liberties beyond what they dictate.

If you have spiritual beliefs or any beliefs they dont like or even understand.....they don't seek to understand or foster harmony. They label you as hateful and bigoted and ruthlessly attack and smear.

Which makes them the intolerant bigots who dont really desire diversity or even genuine democracy. They dont want harmony or tolerance they want power and control. Live and let live doesnt apply to anyone they disagree with. They want to force others to live by their standards because they have decided what beliefs are acceptable and they try to use government to enforce that.

The baker is a great example of this. Instead of just going to another baker, supporting a small business who shares their values, they will target and try to destroy the lives of people whose values they dont agree with. It's just grotesquely hateful. They really have no right labeling other people everything only they are.

They'll lie about it as well in order to demonize another person as much as possible. I mean its always leftists all out faking "hate crimes" as well. And I have no doubt the white supremacist graffiti we have seen was put there by leftists so they can keep lying about all these "white supremacists" to validate their own hateful behaviour.

I used to be very sympathetic because I hate racism and bigotry. Now I firmly oppose them because I hate racism and bigotry.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The founders always intended for this government to rule over God Fearing Christian People.

"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge, or gallantry, would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government ofany other."

If you dont agree with this, you should be expelled from the country.

The founders would have executed every single faggit at a gay pride parade. satanists would have been burned to death. People who declared their atheism would have been publicly ostracized.

MAGA!!!