Let's start a Gofundme to help Admin move to Afghanistan

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Since the jellyfish queer hates America so much maybe he'd like things better under the Taliban

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I actually would love to send all our gay Biden voters over there.

Trump was actually working towards ending criminalization of homosexuality in these countries.

Since leftwingers have started being disgusting and spoiled enough to compare US to the taliban? I'm down to trade left wing gays who voted Biden with the homosexuals over there.

Only one group of gays deserves to get what they voted for. And these sociopathic leftists here need a reality check.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Let's start another gofundme to get those kids trapped in seamajor's closet freed and brought home

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Is that soured wrinklepuss retard still gumming your ankles? I can't see what it's writing....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No kids here Stubby. You must rub that scanky nut sack to death. Price one pays for being little, or dinky

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is that soured wrinklepuss retard still gumming your ankles? I can't see what it's writing....
Neither can I

I just kick it in the balls virtually whenever I see "show ignored content" in a thread

I imagine it is ranting about the price of buttermilk when he was a kid in the Depression....or something equally banal...
Yeah, either that or running some image involving his wank material

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Neither can I

I just kick it in the balls virtually whenever I see "show ignored content" in a thread

I imagine it is ranting about the price of buttermilk when he was a kid in the Depression....or something equally banal...

I need to post up some more smoke glamour shots so he has something new to milk his prostate too...

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Neither can I

I need to post up some more smoke glamour shots so he has something new to milk his prostate too...
lmao... set him off while we have him on ignore and let other people who read his drivel tell us just how fucking bezerk he goes

do it :LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Neither can I

Right in your soon to cease lungs

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Neither can I

lmao... set him off while we have him on ignore and let other people who read his drivel tell us just how fucking bezerk he goes

do it :LOL3:

20210822-090516.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

DD too

You gotta wonder why Jared registered to vote as a woman. Is he going to pull a Bruce/Kaitlyn when he thinks people aren't looking?
Gotta wonder if you've got anything better to do with your time than wonder about that

I wish I had time to continuously and repeatedly obsess and write about my obsession with Admin sucking off various and sundry men and Spoon's nose. That must be some laid back lifestyle.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

DD too

You gotta wonder why Jared registered to vote as a woman. Is he going to pull a Bruce/Kaitlyn when he thinks people aren't looking?
Gotta wonder if you've got anything better to do with your time than wonder about that

Admin sucking off various and sundry men and Spoon's nose.

You forget to mention all the kids that sewage major rapes

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

DD too

Almost an exact gene match to DD

So, DDs secret sibling? Makes sense. It would explain his security cearance and his five passports.

You act like 5 passports is somehow outlandish...

2 sets of grandparents
1 nation of birth
2 freebies from extended work/living
1 place of permanent residence

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You should have seen her catcrawling all four sides of the wall backwards with her in full buckwheat mode when I told her I bathe twice daily

Holy fuck you would have thought I admitted to compressing kittens under hot irons or something

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You should have seen her catcrawling all four sides of the wall backwards with her in full buckwheat mode when I told her I bathe twice daily

Holy fuck you would have thought I admitted to compressing kittens under hot irons or something

It must be ego related with her.... the idea that other people are cleaner or more global than her really grinds on her outward projection of herself.....and it shouldn't.

We've all done things others haven't or done it better/more...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What is it with leftists who brag or praise "world travelers"? They speak of this as if "world travelers" are better people than everyone else.

They always have these shallow priases of the kind of people they lift up to admire and world traveling is one of those.

People who can spend money like that world traveling could very well be shitty horrid people. There is nothing about that that speaks to character.

Its like bragging about going to poverty stricken 3rd world countries like India and building something. Like....hello? You could have sent the money you spent physically going there and it would have been more helpful and gone farther. It could have paid for builders and workers native to the communities and not only got the well or school built better but added to their economy.

Charity travelers are the worst lol. Like you are literally using the poverty of others to enrich yourself. It's so gross when celebs do shit like this and get praised for it.

World traveling doesnt make anyone an automatic better or wiser person than anyone else. That Paul guy on youtube proves that.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I remember Lotusbud getting all excited and boisterous about the countdown till her leaving for Portugal...and fair enough....a change is as good as a holiday....but you could tell that she was a newb to it....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I remember Lotusbud getting all excited and boisterous about the countdown till her leaving for Portugal...and fair enough....a change is as good as a holiday....but you could tell that she was a newb to it....

I've only ever gone to Canada lol. But I've been all over the US.

Never bragged about it though.