Lets talk about left wing hate

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We see it. We experience it. It's a huge problem. It's a kinda scary problem.

Here is a thread for us to showcase all the examples of it.....(not the riot hate, we have an antifa/blm violence thread already).

I have been saying for a while they are like abusive spouses. I just ran across this video about that exact thing. This woman is an OG lgbt activist who "left the left".....there is actually a decent movement going on of people going conservative.

She talks about how the prog authoritarian left IS abusive. And ....her comment section is full of people relating to it

Like.....I know it doesnt matter, but i really i understood why they are so hateful. The hate and rage is ridiculous. We see some of the stuff she describes with people here. Like Admin calling Candice Owen's a "race traitor". It also goes with Oak following my posts JUST to attack me personally and report any post where I say any word that could be political. Its controlling.

But it's how this hive IS. Its sad. She hits EVERY point, everything these people do. The gaslighting while blaming you for gaslighting....all of it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here is another one from her with a woman who works for Blexit about how our modern left paints a picture of America as a horrible racist country even though it isnt

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
ur talking 2 a brick wall

Yeah....I mean...this is more towards the other nonleftists to share.

I dont think the leftists really care how hateful they are. They are convinced they are on the "right side of history" so its permissible for them.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They never left the 1950s....

And if you ever see that lying phony left-winged movie called Rabbit Proof Fence, the woman who the movie is about, walked out of the movie saying, "that is not my story."

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That Rabbit Proof Fence movie wasn't the fault of Aborigines either... it was the invention of left-winged movie makers and when my niece was in high school, they made all the kids watch it and when they left the class at the conclusion, all the Abo kids started violence and bullying on the white kids.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
antifaunicorn.png

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There is a lot of hate Dovey because people/babies were ripped out of an unmarried mother's arms and dumped in religious homes and sold on to adoptive parents. The left movement stopped all that malarky.

I see it as once the left movement won their righteous causes, they INVENTED new ones. The new ones are so unpaletable to most and benefit no one.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And if you ever see that lying phony left-winged movie called Rabbit Proof Fence, the woman who the movie is about, walked out of the movie saying, "that is not my story."

Yeah. Not exactly.

The film stirred controversy in Australia relating to the government's historical policy of removing part-Aboriginal children, who became known as the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, from Aboriginal communities and placing them in state institutions.
, a government official, announced the publishing of a leaflet criticising the film's portrayal of the treatment of indigenous Australians, and demanded an apology from the filmmakers. Director
suggested instead that the government apologize to the indigenous people affected by the removal policy.

Conservative commentators such as
also attacked the historical accuracy of the film. Bolt criticized the numerous disparities between the film and Pilkington Garimara's novel, a fact that angered Pilkington Garimara, who said that Bolt had misquoted her.
The academic
in turn accused Bolt of historical denialism, and scriptwriter Christine Olsen wrote a detailed response to Bolt's claims.

Olsen attributed the angry response among some of the public to the fact that it was based in events that were "demonstrably true" and well-documented.
However, the filmmaker said that the film was meant primarily as a drama rather than a political or historical statement. Noyce stated, "If drama comes from conflict, there's no greater conflict in Australian history than the conflict between indigenous Australians and white settlers."

The historian
also disputed the film's depiction of events, stating in his work The Fabrication of Aboriginal History that Molly and the two other girls had been removed for their own welfare, and that the two older girls had been sexually involved with white men. Noyce and Olsen rejected these criticisms, stating that Windschuttle's research was incomplete.
Pilkington Garimara denied Windschuttle's claims of sexual activity between her mother and local whites, stating that the claims were a distortion of history.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yeah. Not exactly.

The film stirred controversy in Australia relating to the government's historical policy of removing part-Aboriginal children, who became known as the
, from Aboriginal communities and placing them in state institutions.
, a government official, announced the publishing of a leaflet criticising the film's portrayal of the treatment of indigenous Australians, and demanded an apology from the filmmakers. Director
suggested instead that the government apologize to the indigenous people affected by the removal policy.

Conservative commentators such as
also attacked the historical accuracy of the film. Bolt criticized the numerous disparities between the film and Pilkington Garimara's novel, a fact that angered Pilkington Garimara, who said that Bolt had misquoted her.
The academic
in turn accused Bolt of historical denialism, and scriptwriter Christine Olsen wrote a detailed response to Bolt's claims.

Olsen attributed the angry response among some of the public to the fact that it was based in events that were "demonstrably true" and well-documented.
However, the filmmaker said that the film was meant primarily as a drama rather than a political or historical statement. Noyce stated, "If drama comes from conflict, there's no greater conflict in Australian history than the conflict between indigenous Australians and white settlers."

The historian
also disputed the film's depiction of events, stating in his work The Fabrication of Aboriginal History that Molly and the two other girls had been removed for their own welfare, and that the two older girls had been sexually involved with white men. Noyce and Olsen rejected these criticisms, stating that Windschuttle's research was incomplete.
Pilkington Garimara denied Windschuttle's claims of sexual activity between her mother and local whites, stating that the claims were a distortion of history.
F54DEC6.gif

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah. Not exactly.

Yes, Exactly. Just as I wrote it. She walked out of the movie theater in disgust saying, "That is NOT my story." She was not mistreated in any way, shape or form.

That is a fact.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah. Not exactly.

Yes, Exactly. Just as I wrote it. She walked out of the movie theater in disgust saying, "That is NOT my story." She was not mistreated in anyway, shape or form.

That is a fact.

That's not what she did. She refuted the person who criticized the movie. She didn't support him.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yeah. Not exactly.

Yes, Exactly. Just as I wrote it. She walked out of the movie theater in disgust saying, "That is NOT my story." She was not mistreated in anyway, shape or form.

That is a fact.

That's not what she did. She refuted the person who critisized the movie. She didn't support him.
She “refuted”...listen to you you arse_wallop! Fucking clumsy twat!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
listen up Lotus, you serial dingbat,.... try not calling me a liar.... I do not take kindly to being called a liar.... I know more about Abos than you ever will or any rewriting of history you put up. Abos have demanded all library books about their history to be removed. Too late for them though... people have historical copies like me for instance.

History WILL NOT be rewritten under my watch.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Breakfall The abo woman's book contradicted the fabricated movie... it's all in print.... The loony left film maker was a lying sack of shit.

How many other movies have twisted history?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Breakfall The abo woman's book contradicted the fabricated movie... it's all in print.... The loony left film maker was a lying sack of shit.

Nearly every movie has distorted “facts” or embellished truths, but the problem with people like @LotusBud is, they live in their own little bubble. It just goes to show that not all people that have a degree from any University are necessarily intelligent. Lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

OMG. You are utterly clueless.
That’s rich coming from the likes of you. Have you grown a Portuguese lady beard yet cutie pie? Haw haw fucking haw!
:GiggleBitch:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Nearly every movie has distorted “facts” or embellished truths, but the problem with people like @LotusBud is, they live in their own little bubble. It just goes to show that not all people that have a degree from any University are necessarily intelligent. Lol

bolt/column--take-down-this-rabbitproof-fence/news-story/99b4a625f1ca7d668bd29d1a0910645a4 min read
December 16, 2009 - 7:25AM

4 min read
December 16, 2009 - 7:25AM

Anyone can check that for themselves simply by reading the book which inspired it - Beyond the Rabbit-Proof Fence, written by Craig's own daughter - even if they can't be bothered tracking down the case documents.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Apparently I'm clueless... Don't know anything about the book and the fabricated anti-white story. And history about my own state.

Does she know half-casts were murdered by full bloods and old men deflowered children of their virginity?

lol... I wonder who the real clueless one is?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Apparently I'm clueless... Don't know anything about the book and the fabricated anti-white story. And history about my own state.

Does she know half-casts were murdered by full bloods and old men deflowered children of their virginity?

That even happens in South Africa. The full-bloods don’t like half-castes and get the same treatment. The Cape Coloureds in Cape Town have that same legacy to deal with. History just repeating itself time and time again. Before all this racism black and white bullshit, it happed to Europeans and the like. Same shit, just a different smell...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm centre and left on some issues but I won't tolerate lies from the left nor will I tolerate transgender taking over women's competitions without speaking out against it.

I am a feminist and will not allow pretend loony feminists to tell men they can't have their own men only clubs.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm centre and left on some issues but I won't tolerate lies from the left nor will I tolerate transgender taking over women's competitions without speaking out against it.

I am a feminist and will not allow pretend loony feminists to tell men they can't have their own men only clubs.
Good girl! :Happy5: Just watching Banshee...one helluva show! I’ll be back.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That even happens in South Africa. The full-bloods don’t like half-castes and get the same treatment. The Cape Coloureds in Cape Town have that same legacy to deal with. History just repeating itself time and time again. Before all this racism black and white bullshit, it happed to Europeans and the like. Same shit, just a different smell...

In the 70s I had a Sth African "coloured" teacher... his 3 kids went to Bicton primary like me... In grade 7, his oldest son gave me, Buck skin, Zebra skin and fur seal skin... I still have them.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

In the 70s I had a Sth African "coloured" teacher... his 3 kids went to Bicton primary like me... In grade 7, his oldest son gave me, Buck skin, Zebra skin and fur seal skin... I still have them.
Awesome... I do zebra patterns as a shark deterrent on surfboards. I’m semi-retired so I’m back dabbling in various artistic veins. Did some good bird-watching part of this week. The world is in a very strange place right now.

You know your history and I like that. People like @LotusBud and Co glean their knowledge from worked history books and informative prattle. Shits me to tears that people like her get off on trying to “inform” experienced and passionate people like us on how the world goes around. Some mother’s children eh?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Similar thing happened to Norma Mccorvey right after she died. They did a "documentary" on her which was basically a hit piece on an org that helped her and her girlfriend. A pro life org.

Norma spent her last years fight Roe(the abortion ruling....she was Roe).....and they basically tried to spin it like she died regretting her fight. She did not.

They waited until she died for a reason. All she really had for family was the people from OSA that the doc was shitting on. So....no one could really defend her. They had a lot of creatively edited footage of her speaking to them.

They will do whatever they want to build the narrative they want. The mindset is the means justify the ends.

Last edited:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
ur talking 2 a brick wall

Yeah....I mean...this is more towards the other nonleftists to share.

I dont think the leftists really care how hateful they are. They are convinced they are on the "right side of history" so its permissible for them.
i cant even tell if they r serious or just looking 2 wind ppl up, and some on the right do it too - like lokmar mentioning how he just shot some small animals whenever anyone talks about how cute they r lol