Lisa Marie Presley

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes, the chilling hand of death has obliterated Elvis' only reported child. Death is now upon her, she is dead. They will be more deaths of rock and roll stars children. Death is coming Stella McCartney, death is coming Jack Osbourne they will not outrun the Reaper.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Her grandmother died of a heart attack at 42, her dad at 46 and she at 54. They seem to have bad tickers.

They also suffer from depression. Elvis’s mother was a heavy drinker and Elvis was a train-wreck of overindulgence when he died.

Her death was tragic. Her oldest son completed suicide in 2020 and I’m sure she was absolutely heartbroken over it.

She is being buried with her father and son at Graceland.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They also suffer from depression. Elvis’s mother was a heavy drinker and Elvis was a train-wreck of overindulgence when he died.

Her death was tragic. Her oldest son completed suicide in 2020 and I’m sure she was absolutely heartbroken over it.

She is being buried with her father and son at Graceland.

I'm assuming they had some substance abuse issues because of Elvis. But lots of people have substance issues, they don't all die so young. I think they didn't have the best of genes as it came to their cardiovascular system.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lisa Marie Presley had a heart attack or cardiac arrest and died today.. I'm in shock...

So sad and I am so sorry to hear this... she was only 54.

RIP Lisa

Elvis died young too.
I think he died of a heart attack as well.
So heart problems probably run in that family.
I remember the day Elvis died.
He looked so rolly polly and fat in that casket.

I was never much of a fan of his anyways.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah Bob Geldof lost a daughter.

I am here at the hospital emergency .... I just noticed I didn't send off a post...lol

Anyway... we loved Elvis...

And now his lovely daughter is dead. While she was alive, a little piece of Elvis was still with us.

I can't get over Lisa being dead. This is a HUGE tragedy... Priscilla will be beyond grief.

And fuck you Scientology. You need investigating... arseholes.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah Bob Geldof lost a daughter.

I am here at the hospital emergency .... I just noticed I didn't send off a post...lol

Anyway... we loved Elvis...

And now his lovely daughter is dead. While she was alive, a little piece of Elvis was still with us.

I can't get over Lisa being dead. This is a HUGE tragedy... Priscilla will be beyond grief.

And fuck you Scientology. You need investigating... arseholes.

I am shocked and regret assuming it was drugs and the golden globes recently. I thought it was weird when she Married Michael Jackson, but I thought it was a stunt for him to gain control over her fathers recording rights. One of my favorite articles about her showed her at Graceland enjoying the holidays with her family. The formal living room with the baby grand piano and his 1970s state of the art kitchen had to be my favorite rooms in that house. I have always wanted to go and Alfonso promised he would take me when we were having pillow talk about her passing.

Her ex husband Nicholas Cage, John Travolta and Pink all wrote lovely tributes to her online.

RIP Lisa Marie