List A regular member that should never be allowed to join Gold and Why

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Some of these people here have no boaundaries.

List A regular member here that should never be allowed to join BF Gold and Why.

Sharona will ruin the calm in the vip area.
We could use Holidays conspiracy theories though.

WTF is BF Gold?

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

List A regular member here that should never be allowed to join BF Gold and Why.

WTF is BF Gold?

I AM PLATINUM- all the other cock suckers that contribute to this place are GOLD. I'm just waiting for @Bastard Factory to change my name color to "Platinum". Hehehehe

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

WTF is BF Gold?

I AM PLATINUM- all the other cock suckers that contribute to this place are GOLD. I'm just waiting for @Bastard Factory to change my name color to "Platinum". Hehehehe

So I'm gold? Why do I not know about this special place?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

WTF is BF Gold?

Because you have a low IQ you tulip! :LOL1:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

WTF is BF Gold?

Yep. You're gold.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

WTF is BF Gold?

Yep. You're gold.

Where is this special place, then?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

WTF is BF Gold?

Yep. You're gold.

You shouldn’t be in it. I’ll pay you out underling.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are in one of the threads in the private area, Lotus. If you go to the top of the page and click the link that says epileptic disco.. You will see a list of threads that contributors (gold members) have made. Anything posted in here can't be seen by nongold members.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You are in one of the threads in the private area, Lotus. If you go to the top of the page and click the link that says epileptic disco.. You will see a list of threads that contributors (gold members) have made. Anything posted in here can't be seen by nongold members.
Ahhhh
Not the sharpest tool in the shed are you tulip? I bet you’re joooost tryna bee cleava tho.... :biggrin:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don't do what Fred Jones did.. haha.. Talk bad about non gold members.. because those people eventually get gold, then come in here and see all the bullshit written about them.. I said hi to the dude when I first got here.. and the fucker called me a stalker in here O_o WTF? Just one of the people he bad mouthed :(

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't do what Fred Jones did.. haha.. Talk bad about non gold members.. because those people eventually get gold, then come in here and see all the bullshit written about them.. I said hi to the dude when I first got here.. and the fucker called me a stalker in here O_o WTF? Just one of the people he bad mouthed :(

It's not exactly surprising to get bad mouthed by people here. For some, it's all they have.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It's not exactly surprising to get bad mouthed by people here. For some, it's all they have.
Bad mouthing is a way of life for you. Only you choose to insult people on a daily basis my novel tulip.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don't get me wrong.. I am NOOOO angel.. I mostly defend myself here.. I try not to bad mouth people unprovoked.. Unless I'm having a real fucked up day and it just feels good :D :D :D hahahahaha

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

its worse if they do in places they know u cant see

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

2018-07-11.png