Living With Foxes or Wildlife

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you have videos post them here... I want this thread to feature animals that aren't our precious cats and dogs but other species we don't usually keep. I want to broaden imaginations.

@Aryan I found this extremely interesting, cute, and very funny. I implore you to watch it... the little pup made my day. The truth about this little wild animal is it adores people... that's its upside... the downside; it marks territories so it isn't a good indoor pet because it pisses over your furniture.

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Some of the birds I have conversations with on the daily are notoriously difficult to shoot.

Hummingbirds, geese, eagles, starlings, crows, seagulls, wrens, robins, swans, ospreys, chickadees, peacocks, ducks, nighthawks, woodpeckers, ravens, herons, and swallows.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Some of the birds I have conversations with on the daily are notoriously difficult to shoot.

Hummingbirds, geese, eagles, starlings, crows, seagulls, wrens, robins, swans, ospreys, chickadees, peacocks, ducks, nighthawks, woodpeckers, ravens, herons, and swallows.

Are you talking about photography shots?

Has your camera got 4k Photo... that is what I use now... it takes hundreds of individual still shots and you can screen grab the best shots.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

This is 4 k Photos in total shade though but it is impossible to get still shots unless you do it like this...

Then you go frame by frame until you find the best capture.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
If you have videos post them here... I want this thread to feature animals that aren't our precious cats and dogs but other species we don't usually keep. I want to broaden imaginations.

@Aryan I found this extremely interesting, cute, and very funny. I implore you to watch it... the little pup made my day. The truth about this little wild animal is it adores people... that's its upside... the downside; it marks territories so it isn't a good indoor pet because it passes over your furniture.

Yeah, somehow I dont think foxes are compatible with domestic living, unless they're kept outside in a kennel or something.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah, somehow I dont think foxes are compatible with domestic living, unless they're kept outside in a kennel or something.

1. they seriously love humans.

2. they are strictly an outside pet.

There are plenty of youtubes of the English urbanites befriending them and giving them treats. As I said in the other thread, fed animals aren't nuisances. Of course the argument to that is, if you feed them the population grows so it becomes a vicious cycle.

I think I am growing or gravitating to preserving as many animals as possible especially smaller carnivores since they control rodents. Rodents are a real problem where I live...

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you talking about photography shots?

Has your camera got 4k Photo... that is what I use now... it takes hundreds of individual still shots and you can screen grab the best shots.
I got rid of my camera last year. I use my phone now.

I used to enjoy photography much more when I still had my computer, but I got rid of my computer years ago. My computer is my phone now.

I miss the .raw format.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
8-FDCF9-B4-F6-D2-48-E2-901-C-4-BA8234-B10-AD.jpg

My garden is an absolute shit pit cos of these guys.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My cat Joaquin gets along nicely, with the monkeys, iguanas, skunks, squirrels. Raccoons are his mortal enemies.