@Loktrd, I thought you lived in flyover flats?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Stelter said that anchor Don Lemon told the judge, “I am tired of looking over my shoulder" and “I am tired of being called ‘fake news’ and even more horrendous names,” including racial and anti-gay slurs."

^^^^^WHAT A PUSSY!!!!

"Lemke sent threats to about 50 people from November through early January, prosecutors said "

^^^^^I APPROVE!!!!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
"Stelter said that anchor Don Lemon told the judge, “I am tired of looking over my shoulder" and “I am tired of being called ‘fake news’ and even more horrendous names,” including racial and anti-gay slurs."

^^^^^WHAT A PUSSY!!!!

"Lemke sent threats to about 50 people from November through early January, prosecutors said "

^^^^^I APPROVE!!!!
You can put some money in his book then.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

^^^^^WHAT A PUSSY!!!!

^^^^^I APPROVE!!!!
You can put some money in his book then.
Hell, we should elect him to office as a counterlever to that omar brother fucker cunt!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

^^^^^WHAT A PUSSY!!!!

GOOD. He deserves EVERY uncomfortable minute of it. IF its true he feels that way.

He could stop being a propagandists establishment shill who is an enemy of the people. That might help.

He has no fucking problem lying about and smearing and inciting hatred towards half the country.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

^^^^^WHAT A PUSSY!!!!

GOOD. He deserves EVERY uncomfortable minute of it. IF its true he feels that way.

He could stop being a propagandists establishment shill who is an enemy of the people. That might help.

He has no fucking problem lying about and smearing and inciting hatred towards half the country.
But aidsman lubs him!!! :LOL3:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Notice how they constantly change the topic of threads? I do.
Have you ever seen a mirror in a Trumptard's house? I haven't, what are they hiding?

Their putrid souls?
OMG, I hadn't thought of that.

apocalypsenow-horror.gif