LoLz - One of the Kindergarten Children Went On a Meltie Tantrum

I looked in random, it's not likely to be anywhere else I don't think
AAAAAAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAH !
. MADE YA LOOK MADE YA LOOK.

. Just thought I'd try your level of posting before returning to my current book - a metaphysical treatise first published in the 1920 and still considered an indispensable work on the subject.

PS: anticipating your next question:
It doesn't matter what the title or subject is, or who wrote it. It isn't anything a dope like you could fathom.
 
AAAAAAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAH !
. MADE YA LOOK MADE YA LOOK.

. Just thought I'd try your level of posting before returning to my current book - a metaphysical treatise first published in the 1920 and still considered an indispensable work on the subject.

PS: anticipating your next question:
It doesn't matter what the title or subject is, or who wrote it. It isn't anything a dope like you could fathom.
My GOD, that sounds boring! Holiday, seriously read better books
 
Last edited:
Larry seems to nest in my threads, like he's waiting for a chicken to hatch, I wish he wouldnt
 
I'm trying to get larry banned actually, I w9nder if the you're banned fuck off message will be too long for him to read and he'll keep trying to log in