Look at this clearly hate infested partisan hack!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We really need to put a lot of effort into understanding CRT. It's the roots of the hate tree that has all these leftists brainwashed.

This world view they've been programmed into is why they wont even hear anymore.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

We really need to put a lot of effort into understanding CRT. It's the roots of the hate tree that has all these leftists brainwashed.

This world view they've been programmed into is why they wont even hear anymore.

100 years ago Americans burned and looted a whole City of different color Americans. Killing thousands. But we don't need to learn about that.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

100 years ago Americans burned and looted a whole City of different color Americans. Killing thousands. But we don't need to learn about that.

You guys are burning and looting poor minorities and calling it "civil rights" TODAY.

How do you NOT get that? BLM/antifa are murdering, brutalizing minorities and destroying resources and businesses in POOR communities.

Your people are the kkk. I dont care about how brainwashed you are to larp struggles of a generation none of were a part of. You are delusional if you think attacking and murdering black people(like Secoriea Turner) somehow corrects the same type of behaviour another generation committed.

I dont understand why you psychos are so desperate to force us backwards. None of you know fuck all. You just THINK you do.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

When was it? I'd like to celebrate!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

2 minutes ago you sucked a big black dick to the point of explosion but we don't need to learn about that either you fucking fairy