Look at this....

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

While I can appreciate a forum member throwing themselves out there and baring it all, this is not one of those times. Here you'll see Dove AGAIN trying really hard to shed her drug addict status by posting several Youtube videos.

Two things that the audience should be aware of:

1). The first thing that stands out in Dove's Martin Scorsese-like "production" is the obvious lighting. Dove thinks by lowering the white shade will hide her potmarks and her false teeth. I can admire the attempt but Dove should know that her government funded TracPhone has the worst camera, so it's like watching Dove at a strip club except that in the video she is fortunately dressed.

2). Listen to Dove's voice. She's over 40 yet has that little girl voice only reserved for sluts that have unresolved daddy issues. Dove in her empty mind thinks it's cute sounding like a preteen trying to get the attention of the perverts. That'll work until the heathens see her face that looks like a well used cork dart board.

If anything, we should all feel bad for Dove as this is her only avenue in life because no one in real life will have anything to do with her. Maybe Dove should start an OnlyFans page?

P.S.-The rocket scientist can't even post a Youtube video in the right format.

P.S.S.-Also notice that Dove has a pronounced lisp as well as not being able to string coherent sentences together.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What until I do one about Poofer.

I still have that FB messanger convo too. And the conviction.

You will find out why he "let" me call him a predator :D

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I find it very amusing and telling that Dove who usually has SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO very much to say is now just resorting to throwing out psychotic psycho babble and threatening Poofer with a good time.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
HliJ0hX.md.png

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The Flynn character is the least bit entertaining on this forum and should be quashed for all eternity. I think the vitriol and spite from it was enough to last us a lifetime if we actually gave a fuckola!

As @Aryan suggested…it’s just a hairy bollocked cross—dressing dipshit that doesn’t realise when he’s been outclassed by a real feisty womanz!

:Happy5:

Carignan

Factory Bastard

While I can appreciate a forum member throwing themselves out there and baring it all, this is not one of those times. Here you'll see Dove AGAIN trying really hard to shed her drug addict status by posting several Youtube videos.

Two things that the audience should be aware of:

1). The first thing that stands out in Dove's Martin Scorsese-like "production" is the obvious lighting. Dove thinks by lowering the white shade will hide her potmarks and her false teeth. I can admire the attempt but Dove should know that her government funded TracPhone has the worst camera, so it's like watching Dove at a strip club except that in the video she is fortunately dressed.

2). Listen to Dove's voice. She's over 40 yet has that little girl voice only reserved for sluts that have unresolved daddy issues. Dove in her empty mind thinks it's cute sounding like a preteen trying to get the attention of the perverts. That'll work until the heathens see her face that looks like a well used cork dart board.

If anything, we should all feel bad for Dove as this is her only avenue in life because no one in real life will have anything to do with her. Maybe Dove should start an OnlyFans page?

P.S.-The rocket scientist can't even post a Youtube video in the right format.

P.S.S.-Also notice that Dove has a pronounced lisp as well as not being able to string coherent sentences together.

people of the BF... you smell it? its just as BAD as Lily's asshole.. BUT WORSE in reality.. FEAR.

you really fear her a lot dontcha? you don't have to answer that i smell your fear of her from here. i don't need to know her personally at all i just have known a ton of women that dealt with worthless pieces of shit like you sometimes their whole lives.. question is if you came face to face with her again TODAY all alone what would you really say or do to her? you like being descriptive and all that so leave nothing.. face to face with her nobody to interfere...details because whether its a few sentences or a book you write in response.. all it will be is just words. you ain't the balls to put your words into reality. another thing you are afraid is reality. life should make you face it one day.

i would bet anything and i would win the bet you'd be fucking dead after the face to face. see you are just like balloon ramble ramble on and on with your hate and limp dick but just all air all she would need it stab you with a needle and you'd be fucked. rest in pieces you wannabe bitch.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flynn made a stupid and unhinged thread about me....AGAIN....and everyone knows it's stupid and unhinged.

Not even worth reading.

So he tries to use manipulation to get attention. Pulling this "OMG Dove is SHYING away"

No, idiot. You are disturbed and boring. You've been blathering the same unfunny and awkward bitter ass shit for YEARS.

I DONT feel bad for how I treated Poofer and I never will. He is a piece of total shit and an abuser. I have NO guilt for hurting him at all. None. Of your whole bullshit is that this "man" is so pathetic and so underdeveloped that he cannot be held responsible for his choices? I mean I hear ya.

I still dont care though. You ignorant psychopaths have done more to prove MY case than you even needed to.

Thank you but....get some fucking therapy. You are boring and dull. You are not flaming. You are just slowly bleeding out.

You really need to TRY to make it funny because absolutely no one here is ever gonna care about your dumb feelings or how slighted you imagine you are.

Get a grip.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Awesome how Admin doesnt know shit about this situation but he is willing to like this psychopaths posts and neg mine.

Just shows you they will support abusers as lo g as the abusers hates the same people they hate. Doesnt matter why.