look ma, no hands no feet

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Have you tried having all pics of you taken "looking up" I hear it can help make you look...not as miniscule.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Still feeling sore cause that airforce vet had more of a spine than you?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
How sad that you think dying for a retard lie is better than living. I will send you tot's and pears.
Sadder still that you're cheering the death of a real solider who fought in real wars because she had the 10 times the spinal fortitude than you do.

I hear you navy gurls hate the airforce by default because they're just better than you

true or false?

asking for a friend

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
How sad that you think dying for a retard lie is better than living. I will send you tot's and pears.
Sadder still that you're cheering the death of a real solider who fought in real wars because she had the 10 times the spinal fortitude than you do.

I hear you navy gurls hate the airforce by default because they're just better than you

true or false?

asking for a friend
She betrayed her oath to the Constitution of The United States, and was violently attempting an attack on the very seat of the Constitution of America, she fucked up playing a very incredibly stupid game and paid the price for her her bad decisions. I do not celebrate her death and I hope her death may help the body politic find solutions to this epidemic of moronic hate and division that has been accelerated by a self serving narcissistic tv "star" She played a very dangerous and very stupid game and she died. and you blame America?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

true or false?

asking for a friend
She betrayed her oath to the Constitution of The United States, and was violently attempting an attack on the very seat of the Constitution of America, she fucked up playing a very incredibly stupid game and paid the price for her her bad decisions. I do not celebrate her death and I hope her death may help the body politic solutions to this epidemic of moronic hate and division that has been accelerated by a self serving narcissistic tv "star" She played a very dangerous and very stupid game and she died. and you blame what?

I'm gonna take that as a yes navy gurls do hate the airforce by default because there aren't as many safe spaces, gay showers and hotbois to vacation with underwater.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

true or false?

asking for a friend
She betrayed her oath to the Constitution of The United States, and was violently attempting an attack on the very seat of the Constitution of America, she fucked up playing a very incredibly stupid game and paid the price for her her bad decisions. I do not celebrate her death and I hope her death may help the body politic solutions to this epidemic of moronic hate and division that has been accelerated by a self serving narcissistic tv "star" She played a very dangerous and very stupid game and she died. and you blame what?

I'm gonna take that as a yes navy gurls do hate the airforce by default because there aren't as many safe spaces, gay showers and hotbois to vacation with underwater.
Seriously dude, don't you ever get tired of playing the village fucktard? is it just because of your diminutive stature? I mean come on dude, no one really cares about that, except for you whiny little midget kidlets.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

true or false?

asking for a friend

Seriously dude, don't you ever get tired of playing the village fucktard? is it just because of your diminutive stature? I mean come on dude, no one really cares about that, except for you whiny little midget kidlets.
you seem slightly upset, princess.

Does the fact that Ashli Babbitt was a real solider haunt you ?

or do you just have uterus envy like the other trannies?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She betrayed her oath to the Constitution of The United States, and was violently attempting an attack on the very seat of the Constitution of America, she fucked up playing a very incredibly stupid game and paid the price for her her bad decisions. I do not celebrate her death and I hope her death may help the body politic find solutions to this epidemic of moronic hate and division that has been accelerated by a self serving narcissistic tv "star" She played a very dangerous and very stupid game and she died. and you blame America?

Whatever happened to challenging authority?......dude. I suppose you want to repeal your former support for the people who took over the Wisconsin Capitol? KA-POWN3D!

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
WTF IS GOING ON AROUND HERE
images