Looks Like I'm Off To Rehab

The Real Alticus

Prédateur
Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d
Reaction score
5,465
Location
Los Santos
You guys have no idea how embarrassed I am right now. Kind of fell back into a pill addiction it looks like. I leave tomorrow. I'm only telling you guys in the hopes that when I return you will all see the real Alticus again. The one who holds no animosity towards anyone here, and I mean everyone. This relapse won't beat me guys. I'm too damn determined after so many years of pill-sobriety to give up now. In fact, I'm going to request a username change in advance. That's how confident I am that I will kick this. Whether anyone believes me or not is a secondary concern for me right now. I've got to get well.
 
So Alti went from weed to opiates. Dayum.

Changing the subject entirely, I wonder where Blandscape is?
 
I'm only telling you guys in the hopes that when I return you will all see the real Alticus again.

Have you given any thought to the idea that what you want to be the real Alticus is not the real Alticus?

Striving to become a better version of yourself is admirable. But it takes real work.

Pretending to be a better version of yourself is easy, but it is phony and does not last.


Are you ready to do the work?


I wish you the best, Alticus.
 
Have you given any thought to the idea that what you want to be the real Alticus is not the real Alticus?

Striving to become a better version of yourself is admirable. But it takes real work.

Pretending to be a better version of yourself is easy, but it is phony and does not last.


Are you ready to do the work?


I wish you the best, Alticus.
I was going to say something along those lines. I had to quit drinking for my own good. I'm the same person as I was before, no better and no worse. I'm just not drunk most of the time.
 
You guys have no idea how embarrassed I am right now. Kind of fell back into a pill addiction it looks like. I leave tomorrow. I'm only telling you guys in the hopes that when I return you will all see the real Alticus again. The one who holds no animosity towards anyone here, and I mean everyone. This relapse won't beat me guys. I'm too damn determined after so many years of pill-sobriety to give up now. In fact, I'm going to request a username change in advance. That's how confident I am that I will kick this. Whether anyone believes me or not is a secondary concern for me right now. I've got to get well.
Talk to your God about it. No one here will ever give a single fuck. Rest in piss hacker.
 
Hang
You guys have no idea how embarrassed I am right now. Kind of fell back into a pill addiction it looks like. I leave tomorrow. I'm only telling you guys in the hopes that when I return you will all see the real Alticus again. The one who holds no animosity towards anyone here, and I mean everyone. This relapse won't beat me guys. I'm too damn determined after so many years of pill-sobriety to give up now. In fact, I'm going to request a username change in advance. That's how confident I am that I will kick this. Whether anyone believes me or not is a secondary concern for me right now. I've got to get well.
in there, bro

I hope you go thru this tribulation and reach the other side
 
Sorry I just cant stop laughing, so one of alties multiple personalities rattles when he shakes his head and the rest of the Forum flotsam starts doing psychological cold turkey in the thread.

Remember where you are, Its like shouting BANG! at a group of Opossum.
 
Sorry I just cant stop laughing, so one of alties multiple personalities rattles when he shakes his head and the rest of the Forum flotsam starts doing psychological cold turkey in the thread.

Remember where you are, Its like shouting BANG! at a group of Opossum.

This is DRAMA FREE, where we keep it real.