LOSE WEIGHT NOW!!! ASK ME HOW!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No I'm not. I'm disguised as a human, a cyborg assassin known as Ray. I traveled from 2029 to 2023 to kill you in a bid to stop you who will wage a long war against gayness in the future unless the course of history is altered.

That's what that disguise is called? A human? You look like the back end of a fucking water Buffalo you fucking clown.

Hey idiot, The Terminator franchise had nothing to do with space or aliens you fucking non-imdb knowing jackass.

OP
OP

Ray_Pissed

THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
Banned
That's what that disguise is called? A human? You look like the back end of a fucking water Buffalo you fucking clown.

Hey idiot, The Terminator franchise had nothing to do with space or aliens you fucking non-imdb knowing jackass.
Stop talking about Jacks arse. Hes not interested. Neither is Keith Richards or Susan Boyle. You will have to go back to licking the poop off your incontinent great granddad.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Stop talking about Jacks arse. Hes not interested. Neither is Keith Richards or Susan Boyle. You will have to go back to licking the poop off your incontinent great granddad.

Look at this fool.

Moron tried to use a metaphor about space while using The Terminator references.

What a banana brain.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
No I'm not. I'm disguised as a human, a cyborg assassin known as Ray. I traveled from 2029 to 2023 to kill you in a bid to stop you who will wage a long war against gayness in the future unless the course of history is altered.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
2jr92he.png