Menu
Home
Forum Rules
Donate
Meltdown Mayhem Hacks ⚔︎
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
Log in
Register
What's new
Menu
Log in
Register
Home
Basement - Pure Drama
ANONYMOUS
Love letters for x
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Alticus" data-source="post: 1628074" data-attributes="member: 1909"><p>I feel like I'm at a job interview.</p><p></p><p>My having a conscience has nothing to do with being heroic. They're two very different things. As far as X goes he has no reason to be cautious of me. I've never done a thing to him in all of the years I've been here. Also, I'm far from the only one here who has issued threats to others. I was a mod here, so I'm not unfamiliar with members threatening others, and I'll say this in advance about Biggie and his "PI" in case someone brings it up. Everything I ever posted about him was public knowledge for anyone online to read. No expectation of privacy there.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Alticus, post: 1628074, member: 1909"] I feel like I'm at a job interview. My having a conscience has nothing to do with being heroic. They're two very different things. As far as X goes he has no reason to be cautious of me. I've never done a thing to him in all of the years I've been here. Also, I'm far from the only one here who has issued threats to others. I was a mod here, so I'm not unfamiliar with members threatening others, and I'll say this in advance about Biggie and his "PI" in case someone brings it up. Everything I ever posted about him was public knowledge for anyone online to read. No expectation of privacy there. [/QUOTE]
Name
Verification
Post reply
Home
Basement - Pure Drama
ANONYMOUS
Love letters for x