Love letters for x

Brokenheart

Non Registered
Anonymous
Come back we miss you I’m about to smash my skull if I have to watch Alticus and Weeg fuck in the SB one more time
 
He won't come back if I'm here. He feels threatened by me he says. I already mentioned in the chat and another post or two on the board that this hacking nonsense is bullshit. He chooses not to believe me.
 
How come you threaten people in PM? I’m only asking because it’s been brought up
 
Hello "Brokenheart".

It's all about fucking with them. I have never carried out an attack on anyone, seriously. The entire hacking crap is a bunch of bullshit.
And the putting members on the dark web accusations?
 
I did that only once that I can recall, and I made it right. It could have been much worse, but contrary to popular belief, I have a conscience.
So because you could have but didn’t you’re like a hero,why did you you in the first place ? so x is correct in his apprehensions
 
So because you could have but didn’t you’re like a hero,why did you you in the first place ? so x is correct in his apprehensions

I feel like I'm at a job interview.

My having a conscience has nothing to do with being heroic. They're two very different things. As far as X goes he has no reason to be cautious of me. I've never done a thing to him in all of the years I've been here. Also, I'm far from the only one here who has issued threats to others. I was a mod here, so I'm not unfamiliar with members threatening others, and I'll say this in advance about Biggie and his "PI" in case someone brings it up. Everything I ever posted about him was public knowledge for anyone online to read. No expectation of privacy there.
 
He won't come back if I'm here. He feels threatened by me he says. I already mentioned in the chat and another post or two on the board that this hacking nonsense is bullshit. He chooses not to believe me.
So did you or did you not hack into the bubble? Are you a liar or a hacker alticus? Answer the questions
 
seems like Alticus is a detriment to this site,watching him squirm his way through those questions was quite informative and I have no doubt he threatens members here and when hurt does some pretty awful things
 
seems like Alticus is a detriment to this site,watching him squirm his way through those questions was quite informative and I have no doubt he threatens members here and when hurt does some pretty awful things
Hes definitely bad for business, it doesn't take much to run him off though
 
I propose we campaign to have Alticus ' pm's taken away from him, that would sort out a lot of issues