Love letters from Bear.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
AIDS phaggits!!! Liberal scum!!! No morals and full of filth!

Iggy the next weeks will be fun ;)

Phag scum over 40! Junkie whore ;)

X

xXx
Site Supporter
if everyone were ghey it would be an awesome world, we would go on forever ...wai
you get DICk Dilpy .. dick .. 20 years of dick
There's nothing wrong with being gay.
I know, I'm ghey ... but to brag that you get pussy in an orange Lambo is wrong, everyone knows you get dick with an orange lambo and pussy with a black one ...
You're doing it wrong if you need a Lambo at all.
LOL not me, DILP ! ffs all I need is my bike shorts ... even you would fall helpless (:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Iggy McLulz, post: 23968,
There's nothing wrong with being gay.[/QUOTE]

Yeah if you don't care about your butt hole or aids of the mouth,nothink like a butt hole that can't hold back a turd- - - - - - -!

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
[QUOTE="Iggy McLulz, post: 23968,
There's nothing wrong with being gay.

Yeah if you don't care about your butt hole or aids of the mouth,nothink like a butt hole that can't hold back a turd- - - - - - -![/QUOTE]
Are you competing with dilf for dumbest comment of the day?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bear is legit. He recently donated 550 bucks to a shelter without making too much noise about it.

Bear is friendly. Sometimes aggresive, but all in all fair.

Iggy McSwine on the other hand presents herself as an angel and victim. She could never do any harm. Yeah, right. She PMs heavy and bring toxic energy here.

I say to Iggy. Go away. You are exposed as a fraud and evil swine. No one respects you. Just because you have a Vagina. No pussy pass with me you cunt
I'm just going to put your retarded ass on ignore. :Hello:

no u wont cause i think u like fighting lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bear is legit. He recently donated 550 bucks to a shelter without making too much noise about it.

Iggy McSwine on the other hand presents herself as an angel and victim. She could never do any harm. Yeah, right. She PMs heavy and bring toxic energy here.

I say to Iggy. Go away. You are exposed as a fraud and evil swine. No one respects you. Just because you have a Vagina. No pussy pass with me you cunt
You block me? I win. So much win!

Truth hurts IGGY you snitch.

who did she tattle on?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh Iggy..you are a sly one ;) hahahahaha…

Can everyone see why I quit being friendly with Bear??? He's a few nuggets short of a Happy meal.
He's actually a pretty decent guy, imo.. He's colorful, that's for sure.. but I have to say, he has defended me against the BIGGEST BULLY at another site.. sooo.. In MY BOOK.. he's alright!!! :ThumbsUp3:

ffs ur such an ass kisser[/QUOTE

Keep your fucking opinion to yourself you fuckin cunt... I meant it.. Don't care what the fuck you think...

Reactions: X

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Leave me out of your conversation... I will leave, but I will always be back to defend myself... So just let me leave in peace... Appreciate it.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

who did she tattle on?
lurk moar.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

who did she tattle on?
lurk moar.
Oh Iggy... don't forget … she THINKS she a bamf Pppffffff! HAHAHAHAHA

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
yea raven - u pooped my post *yawn* but u r an ass kisser tho. your lips work both ends of every side and u try and include 1 posts u make so they read it and go 'awwww'
iggy posts bears pvt mssgs and u react w/lols - ass kiss iggy
next sec u speak well of bear - ass kiss bear
if the 'bully' ur crying about were here atm u would butter up and have your lips way up his ass in 5 mins - SEEN U DO IT a minute after u bitching about him, so fake
ppl can appreciate a suckup when they r helpful but only an idiot would ever trust them - and ur so damn obvious about it lol

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bitch.. I've got a fucking life... I don't rely on my mommy or my boyfriend to get by.. I don't care what the fuck you think... I TRY to get along with everyone.. NO SIDES.. That's the way I like it.. to get along.. Always have , always will... I'd rather leave than fight it out... but you can't stop, because you like the attention.. Go seek the attention elsewhere .. dummy :)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This ALL goes back to me sticking up for KP.. Nothing else... I'd like to get along with every here.. but you can't do that.. so.. Hate me.. don't care... This is all bullshit.. I was having a good time here... but you HAVE to fight... I don't get it.. I don't get you..

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Genie.. This all doesn't matter, really. I stuck up for a guy...that was accused of the worst thing a man can be accused of.. There's nothing fake about me.. Genie.. I've never liked to fight.. It's not necessary .. Soooo.. Don't know what tell ya.. BIG TOUGH NY CITY GIRL..hahahahaha… K.. gotta go.. .. Really.. you should take up a hobby.. maybe photoshopping or something constructive.... instead of being bitch.. K.. Like I said.. I want to leave.. so it all doesn't matter.. I won't be here to for you to pick on, but I'm sure you'll find someone else.. Just how you are.. :( See ya, Genie.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This ALL goes back to me sticking up for KP.. Nothing else... I'd like to get along with every here.. but you can't do that.. so.. Hate me.. don't care... This is all bullshit.. I was having a good time here... but you HAVE to fight... I don't get it.. I don't get you..

well if u did 'get it' u would not be a phoney ass kisser and im watching u do it all the time - now i will just point out what i have watched u have always do
if u dont like then get off your knees and find another way 2 survive w/o securing a pass w/those lips

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

well if u did 'get it' u would not be a phoney ass kisser and im watching u do it all the time - now i will just point out what i have watched u have always do
if u dont like then get off your knees and find another way 2 survive w/o securing a pass w/those lips

Are you saying I can't be nice to everyone? Genie? Is that what you're trying to tell me? Sorry.. I like to get along with people.. that's all.. Since you are NOT allowing me to do that.. It's easier for me to leave.. Which I'm trying to do.. SO please.. Just stop and let me go in peace...

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's not all bad to come here and enjoy people... you should try it .. signing out.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Genie.. This all doesn't matter, really. I stuck up for a guy...that was accused of the worst thing a man can be accused of.. There's nothing fake about me.. Genie.. I've never liked to fight.. It's not necessary .. Soooo.. Don't know what tell ya.. BIG TOUGH NY CITY GIRL..hahahahaha… K.. gotta go.. .. Really.. you should take up a hobby.. maybe photoshopping or something constructive.... instead of being bitch.. K.. Like I said.. I want to leave.. so it all doesn't matter.. I won't be here to for you to pick on, but I'm sure you'll find someone else.. Just how you are.. :( See ya, Genie.

ok i will get a hobby

c u l8r, hobby! :LOL1:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you saying I can't be nice to everyone? Genie? Is that what you're trying to tell me? Sorry.. I like to get along with people.. that's all.. Since you are NOT allowing me to do that.. It's easier for me to leave.. Which I'm trying to do.. SO please.. Just stop and let me go in peace...

i almost 4got - i need 2 bring back sickbags home from work

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

i almost 4got - i need 2 bring back sickbags home from work
Omfg.. you are so boring.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz fucking zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz HAHAHAHA... :EvilOne2: