I love Barbie!!!!!!!!

An afterthought that you called out my name for at 3am and tried to woo me with good music. An afterthought that you made 2 posts in a row for that had more than 3 words in each, which everyone knows is a miracle for you . Afterthought indeed, I'm your EVERY thought
 
No I didnt, I omitted them on purpose just to see if you’d WHINE about it, and guess what ?????? :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
Are you trying to impress me by using a 3 syllable word x? We all know it's totally out of character for you, but still, try harder, let's see if you can use a 4
 
Are you trying to impress me by using a 3 syllable word x? We all know it's totally out of character for you, but still, try harder, let's see if you can use a 4
Wow, if I cared enough I’d cheese the fuck out’ve that pile of crap you’ve constructed using letters LMAO!!
Thanks for illustrating the very point I was making .
 
Wow, if I cared enough I’d cheese the fuck out’ve that pile of crap you’ve constructed using letters LMAO!!
Thanks for illustrating the very point I was making .
Is the point you're making that you've jumped into a convo that didn't concern you and tried to say you don't care and can't be bothered to post to me except for the last 10 posts, all while whining that you think someone else is whining? Is it that? :LOL3:
 
Is the point you're making that you've jumped into a convo that didn't concern you and tried to say you don't care and can't be bothered to post to me except for the last 10 posts, all while whining that you think someone else is whining? Is it that? :LOL3:
EXactly, now stop whining and get better.
 
I just lost $25 fucking cheating slots!!
And Phredeicka is yammering on about some guy named x she’s well obviously quite enamoured with
 
Says the UncleDilf to the mirror!
Had a han a chance to buy some vintage 1962 Ken and Barbie dolls once at an antiqie sale.

They were tempting, but I decided at the last minute to forget it

Turns out, they weren't great buys cuz they were incomplete missing things which brought their collectible values down.

Even Macho MAGA Pawn Stars tough guy Rick Harrison likes 'em



Vintage Barbie toys can fetch a good price ....if they're in good condition and are complete.

Otherwise less than that brings down the values cibsuderabt