- Reaction score
- 1,412
Says the UncleDilf to the mirror!
@Cookie Monster click on "change post author" on the bottom purple links of the post.How do I change poaster!
Its not present, mine at least has been removed. It was there last week.@Cookie Monster click on "change post author" on the bottom purple links of the post.
@Cookie Monster who do you want to change it to? I'll do it for you.Its not present, mine at least has been removed. It was there last week.
Just on the first post. Not sure why that is.Its not present, mine at least has been removed. It was there last week.
I took it off youIts not present, mine at least has been removed. It was there last week.
The where you accused me of terrible crimes and turned off replies. TOERAGWhat PM?
I have no idea what you're on about.The where you accused me of terrible crimes and turned off replies. TOERAG
Actually, this stinks of crookie, he's fitting you upI have no idea what you're on about.
Cheesing crookie is ruined for me now@Bastard Factory every time @Fredricka cheeses me I spurt a little precum in my panties.
Jacks so stupid he fits himself up. A bit like you fall on your face everytime you try to out manouver other people Miss Nasty.Actually, this stinks of crookie, he's fitting you up
I always win, crookie, you know that. So who's the terrible pm culprit? Own up nowJacks so stupid he fits himself up. A bit like you fall on your face everytime you try to out manouver other people Miss Nasty.
I have no idea what drama you and the little ginger bastard are indulging in fraudy, I'm of to bed. i'm tired after hard day.I always win, crookie, you know that. So who's the terrible pm culprit? Own up now
It's his drama, not mine. And no crookie, you are OFF to bed, and before 9 o'clock I might add, old timerI have no idea what drama you and the little ginger bastard are indulging in fraudy, I'm of to bed. i'm tired after hard day.
Why must you incessantly whine ? Are you incapable of a worthwhile post?It's his drama, not mine. And no crookie, you are OFF to bed, and before 9 o'clock I might add, old timer
it could be a lack of attention in the marital “relationship”Why must you incessantly whine ? Are you incapable of a worthwhile post?
Which is the whiney part x? Is the part where I cry about Trump day after day?Why must you incessantly whine ? Are you incapable of a worthwhile post?

Have you tidied your front room yet, Dr wank tissues?it could be a lack of attention in the marital “relationship”

Bollox, you were already logged in, I saw. Bok bok bokActually youre not worth the time it takes to login.![]()
Yet you STILL weren’t worth it LOLOLOLOLOLBollox, you were already logged in, I saw. Bok bok bok
