"Madison Cawthorn, Marge Green and Josh Hawley, You're a rising Stars in the GOP, I'll bet Y'all can define a Woman"

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
“I’m going to tell you right now what is a woman,” Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.)
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
after namechecking Jackson. “This is an easy answer. We’re a creation of God. We came from Adam’s rib. God created us with his hands. We may be the weaker sex — we are the weaker sex — but we are our partner — we are our husband’s wife.”

Meanwhile Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.), already in the news cycle for implying that cocaine and orgies were par for the course on Capitol Hill, decided to extend his moment in the sun by lecturing Nancy Pelosi from the House floor. “Science isn’t Burger King; you can’t just ‘have it your way,’”
. “Take notes, Madame Speaker. I’m about to define what a woman is for you,” he said. “X chromosomes, no tallywhacker. It’s so simple.”

Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) was
to define woman, and replied, “Someone who can give birth to a child, a mother, is a woman. Someone who has a uterus is a woman. It doesn’t seem that complicated to me.” When the reporter asked him whether a woman whose uterus was removed via hysterectomy was still a woman, he appeared uncertain: “Yeah. Well, I don’t know, would they?”
So, to review, here’s the GOP tip sheet: If you want to know whether someone is a woman, you should simply walk up to them and say, “Pardon, are you of Adam’s rib?” Alternatively, you could demand to see either a uterus or a “tallywhacker.”

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It's even simpler than that, Admin. Bitches have cunts. Dudes do not.
I need you to calm down Ma'am.

box-of-tissue-paper-doodle-hand-drawn-vector-doodle-illustration-of-a-vector-id1259923409

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
“This is an easy answer. We’re a creation of God. We came from Adam’s rib. God created us with his hands. We may be the weaker sex — we are the weaker sex — but we are our partner — we are our husband’s wife.”
That's certainly a version of things, but there are others:

The Bible tells us of God’s careful concern as He reflected on His newly created world and pronounced all things that were made “very good.” We are introduced to Eve: “And I, the Lord God, said unto mine Only Begotten, that it was not good that the man should be alone; wherefore, I will make an help meet for him” (
).

It seems that some of the original purpose and power of the term helpmeet has been lost through the ages. In today’s vernacular, helpmeet would seem to indicate a person of lesser stature, a subject, a subordinate. Yet a careful examination of this venerable expression yields an altogether different meaning. “Even with or equal to” is the meaning attributed to it by the Oxford English Dictionary.
That definition adds clarity and gives us a more correct image.

The original text of
is even more enlightening. According to biblical scholar David Freedman, the Hebrew word translated there into English as “help” is ezer. This word is a combination of two roots, one meaning “to rescue,” “to save,” and the other meaning “to be strong.” Just as the roots merged into one word, so did their meanings. At first ezer meant either “to save” or “to be strong,” but in time, said Freedman, ezer “was always interpreted as ‘to help,’ a mixture of both nuances. Ezer appears twenty-one times in the Old Testament.”

In contrast, k’enegdo, another Hebrew word used in
to describe Eve, appears only once. Freedman pointed out that in late rabbinical commentaries k’enegdo means “equal” and stated that in his view “there is no basis for translating k’enegdo as ‘fit’ or ‘appropriate,’ as the traditional translators do when they describe the woman as a ‘fit helper.’” He concluded, “When God creates Eve . . . , His intent is that she will be—unlike the animals—‘a power (or strength) equal to him.’”

Thus, it seems that through imprecise translation, our understanding of the powerful words used originally to describe Eve’s role have been diminished. As a result, our understanding of the intended role of Mother Eve has also been diminished. Suppose we had all, male and female alike, been taught to understand
as something like the following: “It is not good that man should be alone. I will make him a companion of strength and power, who has a saving power and is equal with him.”

Oh and PS: Interesting to note that god has hands. This is an example too of the primitive literalist/anthropomorphizing view of things simpletons like Neandertoes and modern conservatives hold as truth.

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

box-of-tissue-paper-doodle-hand-drawn-vector-doodle-illustration-of-a-vector-id1259923409

But I don't have a cunt. I'm a man.
So had KBJ answered, "Girls are innies and boy are outies" You malcontents would have been happy as clams?

Yes. If Kajinka Jackson had said that she wouldn't have telegraphed her intentions to rule for the disgusting woke perverts in all kinds of litigation that will come before the USSC eventually, from dudes with dicks beating girls in swimming races to 8-year-olds getting gender transformation surgery and hormone therapies in grade schools.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

But I don't have a cunt. I'm a man.
So had KBJ answered, "Girls are innies and boy are outies" You malcontents would have been happy as clams?

Yes. If Kajinka Jackson had said that she wouldn't have telegraphed her intentions to rule for the disgusting woke perverts in all kinds of litigation that will come before the USSC eventually, from dudes with dicks beating girls in swimming races to 8-year-olds getting gender transformation surgery and hormone therapies in grade schools.
Would you have creamed your jeans, if she had parroted Marge Greens biblical riff?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️