Why isn't there a Madison Cawthorn thread?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Here's a Michael J. Tallon piece. Wish we could get him to poast here.

So, there's a new Madison Cawthorn video out there. It's him a few years back, naked in hotel bed. Maybe it's a dorm room. You can't really tell, but it looks institutional with a shitty still-life painting over the bed, and neutral colored walls. In the 30 second clip, Madison is pretending - or, maybe not pretending to . . . well . . . how do you say . . . um . . .
Hmmmm . . . I guess I should just say it.
He's pretending to fuck one of his male friends in the mouth. While doing so he makes comically aggressive thrusting motions and monkey noises. His wheelchair is in the foreground. His friends - there are several of them in the room - all giggle. It's pretty fucked up, but not illegal or inherently immoral. What it really looks like is a bunch of drunk young men who haven't yet figured out their own sexual identities - nor how to manifest them within a worldview that condemns homosexuality and celebrates every single toxic male cishet behavior to the max. It looks like some guys who might really want to fuck their males friends in the mouth - or be fucked by their male friends in the mouth - pretending to do this "gross" and "wild" thing, so that they can make fun of it.
While still at least being joy adjacent for a little while.
This tape is, by the standard rules of politics, career ending stuff, no doubt. But then again, we're through the looking glass and well into MAGA-land, so who the hell knows? They live in a world of suspended reality. If you can "Grab 'em by the pussy," and be elected to the highest office in the land, then maybe a Congressman can "Fuck 'em in the mouth," and still pull a reasonable pallet of committee assignments from Speaker Kevin McCarthy in 2023.
Though, the really, really, really sad part of this is that IF Madison Cawthorn is to survive a Republican Primary, or in Republican politics at all in the years ahead, his only hope is in convincing his conservative constituents that he was making fun of homosexuality in this video. He was MOCKING it by being SO MASCULINE that he could overpower his friend and ALPHA MALE his buddy's mouth for a laugh.
What would utterly destroy him would be coming out - coming out and saying, "Fuck it, I was a little drunk then, but I really like that guy and my love is real love, too."
He'd be out on his ass in a heartbeat, and THAT is really all you need to know about the modern, Trump-era GOP.
Though, I'm guessing that Madison is through, no matter what. I think he's through and I honestly hope that in his early retirement all the very obvious damage that's been done to that boy's psyche by a toxic culture, a terrible accident, and an acceptance of Aryan archetypal nonsense will finally begin abate. I hope he'll be able to heal. But I doubt it. Far more likely, I suspect, is that he'll pick up a local car franchise in North Carolina as a sort of consolation prize from the Chamber of Commerce types in his hometown. Then, after fading from the public mind, he'll become hooked on pain pills until some C-List agent gets him gig on the 2032 installment of Karaoke With the Stars, and tries out an Evangelical "I've been saved by the Blood of the Lamb" comeback trail.
Which will fail, horribly.
In short, I expect that Madison Cawthorn will die young, broken, and still awful - still hating all the wrong people, and believing all the foolish lies about "manhood" and "white pride" and whatever weird mélange of hate and victim mentality that fuels the right wing culture warriors who took him on as a hero and then tossed him aside for the next, shiny new fasc-boi on the rise.
Someday soon, he'll be nothing more than a clue on Jeopardy that no contestant can answer. He'll be a statement in search of a question, a void finally resolved by a long puzzled pause, and then three sharp beeps.
"No. I'm sorry. That North Carolina politician who admired Hitler and signed his name like a child was Madison Cawthorn. Madison Cawthorn. Jill, back to you for the next selection."
Ugh.
If you want to see the video, it's out there - but, dear lord, don't link it here.
Goodnight, and love to you all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So he is a basically a regular normal person who up until 6 years ago likely leaned left.

And we know everyone who doesnt agree that men should be able to self identify as women and who do not parrot the psychotic left wing cult beliefs and do not want left wing cult rhetoric pushed upon children in schools is just hAtEfuL!!

Using intimidation, harrassment and violence against people who oppose the cult isnt hateful at all.....the hate is the opposition and its okay to spew violent hatred at anyone to opposes the doctrine the left seeks to forcibly impose on everyone.

Got it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What the left finds offensive.....Madison whatshisname humping someone all consensual like.

What the left does NOT find offensive.....putting rapists in cells with their preferred targets

FB-IMG-1651791399576.jpg

Basically all this crass sexual stuff Madison enaged in in college was him just enjoying the current left wing culture. And it wouldnt have been an issue in the slightest if he didnt come out swinging against this trans bullshit stripping womens rights and sexualizing children.

Why the fuck are leftists pretending to be offended by the culture they fostered?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So basically the left is offended by getting some video footage of a guy in college just enjoying modern rut culture fostered by the left and all their constant sexualizing of everything.

They are only fake offended by this because this guy came out swinging against the current attacking of womens rights and the sexualizing of children now in primary schools.

Hence why men in lingerie and men consensually humping eachother on video is suddenly some sort of pearl grasping nonsense while this isnt offensive at ALL

FB-IMG-1651791520117.jpg

The moral here is that left feels once you've toe dipped in their dehumanizing culture of shitty sex.....they own you and you cant ever oppose them at all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I cant find the short on youtube at all and if I try to share it from FB it wont show up.

And of course ONLY right wing people are talking about all this.... so this guy discussed and shows the video

Basically a pissed off woman sees little girls on stage at an adult venue with drag performers getting money on stage. Its fucking disgusting.

But we are supposed to be mad at this Madison dude. They seriously are ignoring all this shit to complain about ADULTS engaging in adult activity while left wing activists involve CHILDREN in adult activities and sexualize children. We are supposed to ignore that, believe its "not a thing", and get mad at nothing.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Who's Mikey j Tallon? I only read to the part about someone trying to fuck someone in the mouth and stopped.

Is he some Leftist shitbag piece of Registered Democrat filth?

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
You've got him for sure this time libs!@
Getting him ain't MY job, yanno. Loktard will tell you that CONZ take out their own trash, although I note that he'll play the LibiCon Game with everybody else unless he runs out of caps for his cap pistol.