Main Floor Politics...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Congratulations that @Bastard Factory saw it fit to reinstate your position. I paid good money to put you in the Sweatshops. Try include global politics instead of your mundane insular American politics. You’re not that special, and there’s a whole fucking world out there. Educate yourselves...

images

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Thank yuo, I want to be the first to say
Fuk cho bitem and his debt raising insanity.
there's no border crisis?? Gotdam idiot

MAGA
Well the leftarded cunts all seem to know fuckall about true global politics. Most assume that google and the like will find them answers. How quaint, how naive...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Congratulations that @Bastard Factory saw it fit to reinstate your position. I paid good money to put you in the Sweatshops. Try include global politics instead of your mundane insular American politics. You’re not that special, and there’s a whole fucking world out there. Educate yourselves...

images
How much do I need to paypal you to get it back there? I hope it isnt more than $600 or the gub will investigate!!!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

images
How much do I need to paypal you to get it back there? I hope it isnt more than $600 or the gub will investigate!!!
I will repay @Bastard Factory again to put it back there! I’ll be pissed off if the likes of @LotusBud and Co get to be cheeky out of the Sweatshops. I couldn’t stop myself cursing the next fucking leftarded post. It’s a fucking joke. Might as well change this forum’s name to Leftarded Factory and be done with it.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Manifest Destiny, Brainfail. The Strong replacing the weak. Soon all conservatives will be swept aside.
In the world today we hear their death rattles as they flop and flail this last time.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Manifest Destiny, Brainfail. The Strong replacing the weak. Soon all conservatives will be swept aside.
In the world today we hear their death rattles as they flop and flail this last time.
If I ever get swept aside you can fuck your own arse, until then, try to keep it real ol’ chap!

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
If I ever get swept aside you can fuck your own arse, until then, try to keep it real ol’ chap!
Hey nimrod - Check Politics - looks like we have some international news threads going.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hey nimrod - Check Politics - looks like we have some international news threads going.
Matey...you guys are clueless when it comes to politics. You believe everything you read and regurgitate it here. If only you knew some real truths would I ever consider actually reading your tripe. You’re not military and nor is your closet-faggot Admin for that matter. You have a lot to learn. But carry on by all means and turn this place into a fucking shithole!

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Matey...you guys are clueless when it comes to politics. You believe everything you read and regurgitate it here. If only you knew some real truths would I ever consider actually reading your tripe. You’re not military and nor is your closet-faggot Admin for that matter. You have a lot to learn. But carry on by all means and turn this place into a fucking shithole!
Look, ya whiney bitch, you cry over no international news and when you get it offered to you, you cry some more. So post your own - I've said how many times that I'd be interested in reading about it.
You know - we're just here to have a good time really. It's people like you and the kennel club (all my other scroungy mutt ankle gummin bitches) that stink up the place.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Look, ya whiney bitch, you cry over no international news and when you get it offered to you, you cry some more. So post your own - I've said how many times that I'd be interested in reading about it.
You know - we're just here to have a good time really. It's people like you and the kennel club (all my other scroungy mutt ankle gummin bitches) that stink up the place.
I couldn’t give a fuck posting about what’s really happening in the real world or behind the scenes fuckwod. You’re a pedodo supporter and probably a child molester yourself.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
I couldn’t give a fuck posting about what’s really happening in the real world or behind the scenes fuckwod. You’re a pedodo supporter and probably a child molester yourself.
Very muhcher, ya saucy beach bum. Your just like these American contards. Make wild claims and can't ever support a word of it.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Very muhcher, ya saucy beach bum. Your just like these American contards. Make wild claims and can't ever support a word of it.
Go fist your pet Admin. You both supported a raging child predator. You make me sick!