Man decapitated mom with butter knife and teeth

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
1529680603418.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
decapitated his mother with a butter knife, his teeth and bare hands, a sheriff’s deputy said in court on Wednesday.

Terrelle Johnson, 29, of Wiggins, Miss., confessed to killing his mother Sherry Johnson, 51, a high school guidance counselor, earlier this month, the Sun Herald reported. Her body was found by police outside her home on June 6.

Capt. Ray Boggs of the Stone County Sheriff’s Office testified at a preliminary hearing on Wednesday that he went to Johnson’s home for a “welfare check” after the woman’s siblings contacted authorities when they had not heard from her for a few days.

Terrelle Johnson reportedly told his mother’s relatives that she was away on a cruise but they were not convinced.

Boggs said when he went to the home he saw Terrelle Johnson outside who told him his mother was fine. The deputy insisted he look around inside the home and Terrelle led him and two other officers inside the home where they saw blood.

"When I entered the bedroom, I immediately noticed blood everywhere,” he said, adding the walls and bed also had blood on them.

In the backyard, the found Sherry Johnson’s body. Her head was found about 15 feet from her body.

Following the crime scene investigation, the deputies interviewed Terelle Johnson who allegedly confessed to killing his mother. He said they got into a fight over credit cards and he choked her until she stopped breathing.

After he choked her, Terelle Johnson decapitated her using a butter knife along with his hands and teeth, Boggs said. He then moved the body outside so the home would not smell.

A relative said Terrelle Johnson served in the U.S. Army when he was young and enrolled in community college. Boggs said Terrelle Johnson was expelled from the Department of Veterans Affairs due to a previous arrest.

Jim Davis, Terrelle Johnson’s lawyer, said they were considering an insanity defense.

Perfectcrime

Gore Junkie
☠️
That was crazy I read this article on Dreamin demon. It takes a lot of paitence and dedication to do something like that. What made him think to use a butter knife of all things I mean I can understand using teeth but a butter knife?! Come on why even try?

OP
OP
Gyroscope

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Unfortunately no. I would imagine it was similar to those cartel vids where they kill people with box cutters.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Sounds to me like mom did more than fuck with his credit cards.

I don't think patience and dedication come into play at all. I think it was hate, relief, and desire for resolution that took him to that place, if not much more and personal reasons.

Another old dead bitch, who cares?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Sounds to me like mom did more than fuck with his credit cards.

I don't think patience and dedication come into play at all. I think it was hate, relief, and desire for resolution that took him to that place, if not much more and personal reasons.

Another old dead bitch, who cares?
The army thing stuck out to me. Possible he has PTSD or something?
I'd say maybe a mixture of both.