Man, I fucked up.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I tried to make Chinese broccoli beef and the recipe said to make use a bit of baking soda to make the thin cut beef tender. I must have used to much. I had used corn starch to make everything thick so it would coat the rice but I used way to much baking soda, I had to risnse everything then reapply oyster sauce. Hopefully it is not a total waste.

Last edited:

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US
Cooking food can be a lot more forgiving than baking. It will probably be edible.

My niece baked a pie and used salt instead of sugar in the crust. The pie would have been fantastic if she hadn't screwed up and use salt. It was awful and it had to be thrown out.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I will try to feed it to my wife and see if she rejects it. The kid already said it was bad, I tasted it, figured out it was to much baking soda, the rinsed it off, then reapplied. It was a pain in the ass.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Even the cat is now sitting by the sliding glass door and crying to be let out. I have half a mind to let him though I know in five minutes he will be crying from the otherwise of the door to be let in. Fucking cats.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If the fucking cat wasn't so cute and affectionate then I'd just use him to wipe my ass.

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US
Even the cat is now sitting by the sliding glass door and crying to be let out. I have half a mind to let him though I know in five minutes he will be crying from the otherwise of the door to be let in. Fucking cats.

Our cat, Bete, has made us his bitches. We go back and forth from the front door to the patio sliding glass door until he decides which one he will exit the house from. This occurs several times a day.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
WTAF?

133605072_10100458468073536_4935979257632096677_n.jpg