Man loses most of his savings in online dating

Hey @Joe

By the very title I know he's a dumbass and don't want to listen to 25 minutes of dumbassery. Are you willing to give a summary?
 
I worked with a guy who got taken by a woman he met online. I tried and tried to warn him he was being set up, he wouldn't listen. They were "in love" even though he'd never met her. He got off fairly easy, she only got him for a new laptop, and aboot $3000 in cash. He was in his 50s and probably never even had stank finger in his life.
 
I worked with a guy who got taken by a woman he met online. I tried and tried to warn him he was being set up, he wouldn't listen. They were "in love" even though he'd never met her. He got off fairly easy, she only got him for a new laptop, and aboot $3000 in cash. He was in his 50s and probably never even had stank finger in his life.

Did you work for a limousine company?
 
I worked with a guy who got taken by a woman he met online. I tried and tried to warn him he was being set up, he wouldn't listen. They were "in love" even though he'd never met her. He got off fairly easy, she only got him for a new laptop, and aboot $3000 in cash. He was in his 50s and probably never even had stank finger in his life.
Stank finger? Son… you need stank tongue! A woman needs to be eaten from the rear. Perch that fat arse up high so you can access both holes appropriately. Turn your head and gently bite on the thinned out perineum whilst you’re at it!

Stank finger!!!! For fuck sakes….