MANtality

Bradley

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
You should have encouraged Trevor to make an account here, it would've been good for both of you to talk back and forth in a public setting.

We don't know Trevors side of the story and given how quick you are to devulge much of your personal details, I'm sure there's a lot you're not saying so as to paint yourself in a better light.

That being said I like your avatar and would cum on you to help the situation cuz fuck Trevor & asexual ways.

Bradley

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
im not trevor, i am another user from another site, I will one day begin posting photos of myself with my username to CONFIRM i am not who you say I am and am a new, homegrown, user.

I'm strongly considering abandoning my old forum entirely and devoting my time here.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm strongly considering abandoning my old forum entirely and devoting my time here.

In reply to which we must let the Philosopher speak:

I do not cease to experience my being-for-others; my possibilities do not cease to “die”, nor do the distances cease to unfold toward me in terms of the stairway where somebody “could” be, in terms of this dark corner where a human presence “could” hide. Better yet, if I tremble at the slightest noise, if each creak announces to me a look, this is because I am already in the state of being-looked-at.
― Jean-Paul Sartre,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sharona, were you drunk last night?

On a related note, I find it hilarious how just writing the word "woman" makes Dovey vomit up all her transphobic bile.

It's epically Pavlovian.

Transphobia isnt real.

You may as well be calling me a witch or a heretic.

If either of us has an irrational fear and bigotry here, it's you sir. You get extremely shitty when your religion is disagreed with.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
So whats this thread about? The taming of the Feminist? Well OK then I'm kinda good at this.

So which one of you trollops needs puting in your place then?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
If either of us has an irrational fear and bigotry here, it's you sir. You get extremely shitty when your religion is disagreed with.

"Shitty," as in calling out your small-mindedness on an online discussion forum?

Or "shitty," as in burning women at the stake?

What kind of religious shittiness are you talking about here, Dovey?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"Shitty," as in calling out your small-mindedness on an online discussion forum?

Or "shitty," as in burning women at the stake?

What kind of religious shittiness are you talking about here, Dovey?

Funny how YOU decided what the small mindedness is here isnt it?

I cant help that YOU are so small minded that you feel the need to dismiss and demonize people who simply do NOT want a religious belief pushed on them via legislation and through public schools.

I'm talking about the religious belief in "gender". You have gender beliefs so extreme that you dont think women should have sex based rights and protections and that minors should be taught this. That if a girl has masculine qualities shes clearly busted and must medically change her body, and vice versa for boys who are feminine.

You are not open minded for shit, Blurt. You are so closed minded you look down on and demonize people who do not wish to adopt your gender beliefs and be forced to participate.

You dismissing me as a terf, as hateful, as whatever the shaming term of the month is, is no different than the days when the church branded women as witches or heretics and demonized them accordingly for questioning dogma or failing to participate.

And calling a woman a "misandrist" because I recognize the reality that men commit violent and sexual crimes against women and wanting mine and ny daughters safety considered in female spaces is insane. Are all the survivors of rape and sex abuse misandrist because we rightfully are uneasy with sharing spaces with biological men?

You havent called out a thing. All you've done is spew labels and dismiss valid arguments. You are completely one sided and respond with sanctimonious nonsense when your gender beliefs are challanged.

You can believe whatever want. However forcing those beliefs onto everyone via legislation, pushing it in public schools and viciously shaming and branding anyone who challanges it is another thing entirely. You have a dogma you've decided is unquestionable. THAT is a religious belief and you are narrow minded.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm talking about the religious belief in "gender".

Quoted for post-stupidity.

Also, the period goes inside the quotation mark.

Self ID concerns beleif about oneself, it is religious and anti-science when promoted above biology.

The full stop doesnt go inside the quotes as that would mean you would need 2 full stops.

"gender.".