X

xXx
Site Supporter
Men are the boSs
that's why windows are there to look out of while the wimmiZ do the dishes

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A guy that doesn't like sex??? That's weird.

Some men actually weaponize sex and will use it as a form of control.

With holding sex. Shaming you for wanting sex. Making you feel bad for having sexual urges.

I went through something similar with a rebound boyfriend I had. The whole relationship was a huge mistake, but thankfully it didnt last long and there was no marriage.

Controling men are awful. They'll destroy your self esteem entirely if you let them....which most women will because women are naturally more loving and vulnerable in relationships. (Generals....I know there are fucked up abusive women who are controling and weaponize sex)

Damn this is an old post lol. Oh well I'll respond anyway.

I would agree that controlling people in general are pretty bad. Lots of people withhold sex or affection when they really shouldn't at least not with their supposedly loved partner.

OP
OP
Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
I'll start a national petition to introduce dimethandrolone undecanoate to male newborns.

OP
OP
Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Male anger needs to be treated as a mental health crisis.

A lot of the boys here suffer from intermittent explosive disorder which is like repeated, sudden episodes of impulsive, aggressive, violent behavior or angry verbal outburst postings in which u all react grossly out of proportion 2 any situation here. U probably then drink and go road rage, hit ur spouse or gf, maybe throwing or breaking objects or juss throw more temper tantrums. I see it here a lot.

Men not handling their emotions properly and too much testosterone leads u to hitting the wall, ur dog or a neighbor. This can be curbed with a simple Antiandrogen injection at birth i'm sure. Get them early so they don't turn into raging animals with emo stress issues decades later. So simple, uggggh!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

A lot of the boys here suffer from intermittent explosive disorder which is like repeated, sudden episodes of impulsive, aggressive, violent behavior or angry verbal outburst postings in which u all react grossly out of proportion 2 any situation here. U probably then drink and go road rage, hit ur spouse or gf, maybe throwing or breaking objects or juss throw more temper tantrums. I see it here a lot.

Men not handling their emotions properly and too much testosterone leads u to hitting the wall, ur dog or a neighbor. This can be curbed with a simple Antiandrogen injection at birth i'm sure. Get them early so they don't turn into raging animals with emo stress issues decades later. So simple, uggggh!!

You sound like you need something to eat.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You bitches best not piss me off then if you know whats good for you! You can start by putting some makeup on and quit nagging. Keep that beaver clean too. Never know when I'll get hungry.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL there's this girl I dated less a year ago, right after I got my divorce

The poor woman bought all the feminism stupid and ran with it.

Had two kids on "independent production", tried to live on the child support.

Social networks are better than a detective these days. Just keep scrolling and all the truth comes up.

From what I gathered, she lived the life for a few years, but as soon as the pandemic started, reality slapped her on the face.

She posted a few memes bitching about he government and how inflation had fucked her quiet life.

Since she no longer had money to dump the kids on a sitter and go out to get drunk and fuck some rando, she decided to find a fool to support her and the children.

She is beautiful, has a hot bod, so she still has that going on for her. But years of being a libtard who believed in all the prog stupidity did a number on her head. So as much as she tried to behave normally, she couldn't.

And even though I made it clear I didn't want anything serious, she tried to get preggers from me. "Cum inside of me" she would say. One time I finished on her tummy and she tried to put the sperm inside her vagina with her fingers.

"You can have everything" but in the end, poor dumb women end up with nothing but misery and loneliness.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Women have much higher rates of mental disorders. Not quite but almost twice as often as men and when they do have mental disorders they tend to be worse. Over 1 woman in 5 is clinically mentally ill. Ywt wveryone's favorite DL made up by the mods wants to abuse the human rights of 50% of the population.

It is stuff like this which makes me understand that is a troll account made up by the mods in order to illicit reactions.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My ex wife is batshit crazy. My best memory of her is having my hands wrapped around her neck. She threatened to kill the kids more than once, even in front of them. I should have killed her. The kids tell me she takes mental meds now, but I cant and wont ever be around her again, no matter how many birthdays I have to miss.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
LOL there's this girl I dated less a year ago, right after I got my divorce

The poor woman bought all the feminism stupid and ran with it.

Had two kids on "independent production", tried to live on the child support.

Social networks are better than a detective these days. Just keep scrolling and all the truth comes up.

From what I gathered, she lived the life for a few years, but as soon as the pandemic started, reality slapped her on the face.

She posted a few memes bitching about he government and how inflation had fucked her quiet life.

Since she no longer had money to dump the kids on a sitter and go out to get drunk and fuck some rando, she decided to find a fool to support her and the children.

She is beautiful, has a hot bod, so she still has that going on for her. But years of being a libtard who believed in all the prog stupidity did a number on her head. So as much as she tried to behave normally, she couldn't.

And even though I made it clear I didn't want anything serious, she tried to get preggers from me. "Cum inside of me" she would say. One time I finished on her tummy and she tried to put the sperm inside her vagina with her fingers.

"You can have everything" but in the end, poor dumb women end up with nothing but misery and loneliness.

Good fucking gawd! It's easier to just go get a job and live within your means.

How did she know you were not a psycho? Or abusive? Because the kind of man who would actually go along with getting her pregnant after saying he doesnt want to be serious is a complete fucking dirt bag.

And you shouldnt ever fuck a guy who says he doesnt want anything "serious" if you DO want something serious. Establish that shit early on and dont fuck him. And if he pulls the "not looking for anything serious" wish him luck in his search for something foolish and politely decline any further romantic interaction.

It really takes a lot of narcissism to try to fuck a man into compliance to being your emotional hostage and its beyond selfish and disgusting to intentionally drag another innocent human being into existence to either be aborted or in a single parent home so mom can get more child support money.

Rancid.....dont fuck anymore pieces of shit lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Women have much higher rates of mental disorders. Not quite but almost twice as often as men and when they do have mental disorders they tend to be worse. Over 1 woman in 5 is clinically mentally ill. Ywt wveryone's favorite DL made up by the mods wants to abuse the human rights of 50% of the population.

It is stuff like this which makes me understand that is a troll account made up by the mods in order to illicit reactions.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

All the fake feminism has really been toxic poison for women.

You gotta wonder why our mental health has declined so much even with the glorious "liberation" of being dumped off at abortion clinics to "get rid of it".

OP
OP
Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
EVERYDAY is international womens day! everyday i send love and solidarity to all the women of the world! sis gender woemn, trans / EVERYDAY i look patriarchy in the eye and i vow I WILL F'ing DESTROY U! becse everyday i say SCREW THE PATRICARCHY

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
EVERYDAY is international womens day! everyday i send love and solidarity to all the women of the world! sis gender woemn, trans / EVERYDAY i look patriarchy in the eye and i vow I WILL F'ing DESTROY U! becse everyday i say SCREW THE PATRICARCHY
Retard

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Right so "woman" means absolutely nothing than and it's a costume any man can put on.

Everyday you look the patriarchy in the eye and call them "daddy" and agree that toxic gender stereotypes define us and you welcome rapists into prison cells with vulnerable women.

Good job, fucking traitor. You are an actual tool of the patriarchy.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I thought it was panties you were sending :GiggleBitch:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
These men dont just want to own us and dictate what a woman should be. They straight up wanna cut our skin off and wear it.

A woman has to be trained and brainwashed to support this misogynist insult and attack on our rights and protections.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
These men dont just want to own us and dictate what a woman should be. They straight up wanna cut our skin off and wear it.

That's what happens when women decide their career is more important than raising a family. Wow! where did all these trannies and incels come from? I'm sure the destruction of traditional gender roles has nothing to do with it.

A single man in his 20's that wants to start a family is just entitled, typical snowflake millennial ME ME ME generation.
"IF NO WOMAN WILL HAVE SEX WITH ME I'LL JUST CHOP MY DICK OFF AND GO ON A MASS SHOOTING"
He should buy a fleshlight instead and accept that their biological need of procreation is childish, they should focus on their career instead and maybe they will actually find a woman BUT SHE AIN'T GONNA BE HIS MOMMY!!! HE CAN DO HIS OWN LAUNDRY!

• Whoa!
Reactions: cw_

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Sharona, were you drunk last night?

On a related note, I find it hilarious how just writing the word "woman" makes Dovey vomit up all her transphobic bile.

It's epically Pavlovian.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

I am the Patriachy, hear me ROAR!!!!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did you notice in the OP Trever told her 33 times (by her own recollection) how to properly hold a spoon with correct manners yet even them she was either unable or unwilling to do so? I can only guess she was a feral child of a toxic single mother who ate with her hands and never learned proper decorum. I mean even a modestly intellectually impaired individual would learn proper manners at 33 time of instruction yet she sees unable to learn.

I mean if you are married to a women (alledgedly) you would want children to learn proper manners so you don't want a feral she beast acting like Helen Keller at the dinner table. I don't she think she know how either so how does she care for a family? What a waste of space.

Last edited:

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Did you notice in the OP Trever told her 33 times (by her own recollection) how to properly hold a spoon with correct manners yet even them she was either unable or unwilling to do so? I can only guess she was a feral child of a toxic single mother who ate with her hands and never learned proper decorum. I mean even a modestly intellectually impaired individual would learn proper manners at 33 time of instruction yet she sees unable to learn.

I mean if you are married to a women (alledgedly) you would want children to learn proper manners so you don't want a feral she beast acting like Helen Keller at the dinner table. I don't she knows how to cook either so how does she care for a family? What a waste of space.

There are 2 ways to hold a spoon, like a pen or knife. The former is considered bad manners in certain circles. Mind you pulling your wife up on it umpteen times is some major control freakery psycho shit. I assumed she was doing this before they married.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No one should hold a spoon like a knife. Ever. We need to bring back fining schools as so many lack proper manners and table etiquette. Helen Keller can shove off. There are simply to many other options of who would make a suitable wife for a high value male.

Also, yes, once a man if worth a few million why would he accept a man hating woman who can't even function in proper social settings? She lacks value.

Last edited: